Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 16 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:31 am

Tsteu Nantang returns from his angry moment and begins to watch over kelutral once again.
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang returns from his angry moment and begins to watch over kelutral once again.
    Spxam sees her leader, walking into Kelutral after her hunt with her new friend. "Kaltxì," Spxam begins respectfully, "I do not think we have formally met. Oeru syaw fko Spxam." she bows her head.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am

Sylwanin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang returns from his angry moment and begins to watch over kelutral once again.
    Spxam sees her leader, walking into Kelutral after her hunt with her new friend. "Kaltxì," Spxam begins respectfully, "I do not think we have formally met. Oeru syaw fko Spxam." she bows her head.
    Tsteu Nantang nods, "Kaltxi ma Spxam, Oeru syaw fko Tsteu Nantang. How are you liking it here?"
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Spxam looks around Kelutral. "I feel like I belong." she whispers.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Sylwanin wrote:Spxam looks around Kelutral. "I feel like I belong." she whispers.
    Tsteu Nantang smiles and then says, "Good, keep in mind that if you ever need any help, I'm usually around here somewhere."
    oìsss
    oìsss

Post  oìsss Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 am

Lehrrap sits in Kelutral, helping skin the animals he and Spxam had killed. He watches her speaking to Tsteu Nantang, and a flash of happiness overrides him. She's friendly...
    Lehrrap shakes his head and continues to make his meal.
    oìsss
    oìsss

Post  oìsss Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 am

Lehrrap finishes cleaning the animals, and climbs up to his hammock for a short nap. Afterwards, he comes back down to help prepare the long-awaited meal. Lehrrap starts a big fire with a smaller group of na'vi. Afterwards, as the sun is setting, he looks around for Spxam. While he waits, he listens to stories from the village elders.
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

Spxam walks towards Lehrrap, and joins in on listening to the stories.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 am

Tsteu Nantang wakes up from his hammock and heads back down the spiral to the base of hometree. There are bags under his eyes, they are barely noticeable but he realizes he has to get sleep soon. The nightmares have kept him up for several nights now, he has just barely had enough sleep to keep him alive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up from his hammock and heads back down the spiral to the base of hometree. There are bags under his eyes, they are barely noticeable but he realizes he has to get sleep soon. The nightmares have kept him up for several nights now, he has just barely had enough sleep to keep him alive.
    Mineya looks up to see her distraught leader, and dashes over to him. "Ma 'eylan," she whispers, "What is wrong? Is it the tawtute still?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 am

Admin wrote:Mineya looks up to see her distraught leader, and dashes over to him. "Ma 'eylan," she whispers, "What is wrong? Is it the tawtute still?"
    Tsteu Nantang looks at Mineya with very tired eyes and says, "No ma Mineya... I'm... fine." He puts on a fake smile. (Are you back? if so *hugs*)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya looks up to see her distraught leader, and dashes over to him. "Ma 'eylan," she whispers, "What is wrong? Is it the tawtute still?"
    Tsteu Nantang looks at Mineya with very tired eyes and says, "No ma Mineya... I'm... fine." He puts on a fake smile. (Are you back? if so *hugs*)
    (I'm kinda back....got some issues going on with my boyfriend/ex-boyfriend :/) Mineya glares at Tsteu Nantang. "I can tell when you lie, ma 'eylan. Someday you will tell me the truth."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 am

Tsteu Nantang smiles some more, "I guess I was wrong when I thought I could get something past you, but you don't need to worry about this, and I'll let you know if you do." His face twitches slightly, he finds a fire and sits down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Mineya frowns and climbs up the spiral to watch over the forests of Pandora; a happy feeling buzzes over her, something she has not felt in a long, long time.
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 am

Sylwanin wrote:Spxam walks towards Lehrrap, and joins in on listening to the stories.
    When the elders are finished, Spxam runs around Hometree like an idiot. After tiring herself out, she decides to stop by the pa'li, who are peacefully grazing in a pasture. Spxam steps forward, makes tsaheylu with her own pa'li, and rides out of Kelutral and into the forest.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Llanu sits quietly in Kelutral, carving intricate details into her bow, hoping she can go out hunting soon. But she also wishes to learn more...
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Tsteu Nantang springs awake with his heart racing. His hand on his knife ready to strike at whatever was in his dream. He turns to the Na'vi sitting next to him and asks how long he was out. "About twenty minutes" the nameless Na'vi said. Tsteu Nantang decides to work on his shooting, he grabs his bow and finds a tree a little outside kelutral to practice on. After a hour he only hits 20 out of 50. "This is bad" He says to himself. Then he turns to find someone he knows. As he walks away he can hear laughter and bragging from yoinger Na'vi. After a while he finds Llanu carving her bow. Tsteu Nantang decides to sit down next to her. "Kaltxì ma Llanu, what are you doing?"
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang springs awake with his heart racing. His hand on his knife ready to strike at whatever was in his dream. He turns to the Na'vi sitting next to him and asks how long he was out. "About twenty minutes" the nameless Na'vi said. Tsteu Nantang decides to work on his shooting, he grabs his bow and finds a tree a little outside kelutral to practice on. After a hour he only hits 20 out of 50. "This is bad" He says to himself. Then he turns to find someone he knows. As he walks away he can hear laughter and bragging from yoinger Na'vi. After a while he finds Llanu carving her bow. Tsteu Nantang decides to sit down next to her. "Kaltxì ma Llanu, what are you doing?"
    Llanu looks up, dropping her bow. "Kaltxì, ma oeyä olo'eyktan. Oe lu ke'u si; Oel new taron!" she says, slamming her knife down. "Ngaru lu fpom srak?" she asks, quietly.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:13 am

Tsteu Nantang smiles, "Srane ma Llanu. I would offer to take you on a hunt but I first need to see how well you are with your bow, if you can beat the terrible showing I put up today then I will take you hunting. Ok?" He points to the tree he practiced on and then the line he stood from, "If you can hit that tree more then 20 times out of 50 attempts from that distance. I will personally take you hunting."
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang smiles, "Srane ma Llanu. I would offer to take you on a hunt but I first need to see how well you are with your bow, if you can beat the terrible showing I put up today then I will take you hunting. Ok?" He points to the tree he practiced on and then the line he stood from, "If you can hit that tree more then 20 times out of 50 attempts from that distance. I will personally take you hunting."
    Llanu squints her eyes, smiling. "Very well. I accept your challenge." She picks up her bow, notching on her first arrow. She pulls the drawstring back, aiming at the mossy tree. She lets an arrow go, hitting it dead-on. Llanu continues, until her 22nd arrow overshot the side of the tree. Llanu frowns, but looks at Tsteu Nantang. "I beat you." she says through a competitive smile.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 am

Llanu wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang smiles, "Srane ma Llanu. I would offer to take you on a hunt but I first need to see how well you are with your bow, if you can beat the terrible showing I put up today then I will take you hunting. Ok?" He points to the tree he practiced on and then the line he stood from, "If you can hit that tree more then 20 times out of 50 attempts from that distance. I will personally take you hunting."
    Llanu squints her eyes, smiling. "Very well. I accept your challenge." She picks up her bow, notching on her first arrow. She pulls the drawstring back, aiming at the mossy tree. She lets an arrow go, hitting it dead-on. Llanu continues, until her 22nd arrow overshot the side of the tree. Llanu frowns, but looks at Tsteu Nantang. "I beat you." she says through a competitive smile.
    "Srane, you ready to go?" Tsteu Nantang smiled hiding the shame in his face. "Lead the way"
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:38 am

Llanu nods. "Ok. Um...I will!" she ties her bow around herself and heads towards the forest.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 am

Llanu and Tsteu Nantang walk back into Kelutral. Tsteu Nantang finds a fire to sit by and lays the still sleeping Spxam next to him. Other Na'vi look concerned and asks what happened. Tsteu Nantang can only respond with, "I do not know yet"
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:51 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Llanu and Tsteu Nantang walk back into Kelutral. Tsteu Nantang finds a fire to sit by and lays the still sleeping Spxam next to him. Other Na'vi look concerned and asks what happened. Tsteu Nantang can only respond with, "I do not know yet"
    Spxam's eyes flicker open, to see Na'vi surrounding her. Tsteu Nantang is among them. "Kaltxì," one of them says. "Kaltxì..." she whispers. An older Na'vi steps forward, concern glittering his eyes. "Do you remember what happened to you?" he asks. Spxam thinks for a minute. "Srane. I heard a kxangangang and I fell asleep." Spxam replies.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 am

Mineya is walking around Kelutral, looking for something to do. She climbs up the spiral to where her ikran is, and takes it for a short fly around Kelutral. Afterwards, she eats a small meal and goes to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:13 pm