Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 18 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Admin Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Emtokay wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Emtokay wrote:"I fight with you brother, this threat endangers us both, I will use my bow for your cause, when you are ready we will fight" said emtokay with hope. He then looks at Mineya and asks "what of her will she be fine without us?"
    Tsteu Nantang smiles for the first time in a long time, "Thank you brother, I will call you when we are ready. And Mineya seems like she will be fine, but feel free to ask her yourself. She needs someone to talk to anyway."

Just as emtokay meant down to speak to Mineya 2 RDA soldiers stumbled upon them, instantly he shot an arrow at the first one and leapt up and whacked the second one across the face, destroying his breathing mask and rendering him unconscious "come Tsteu let us move Mineya it is not as safe anymore"
    Mineya gasps in pain as she tries to sit up, but falls back. "I cannot move! My bones, they are screaming in pain. Somebody must help me...and risk themself," A silent tear runs down her cheek. "I do not want to kill anybody...I might as well die here...I'm no help at all," she whispers.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 am

Emtokay wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Emtokay wrote:"I fight with you brother, this threat endangers us both, I will use my bow for your cause, when you are ready we will fight" said emtokay with hope. He then looks at Mineya and asks "what of her will she be fine without us?"
    Tsteu Nantang smiles for the first time in a long time, "Thank you brother, I will call you when we are ready. And Mineya seems like she will be fine, but feel free to ask her yourself. She needs someone to talk to anyway."

Just as emtokay meant down to speak to Mineya 2 RDA soldiers stumbled upon them, instantly he shot an arrow at the first one and leapt up and whacked the second one across the face, destroying his breathing mask and rendering him unconscious "come Tsteu let us move Mineya it is not as safe anymore"
    Tsteu Nantang thinks for a moment before saying, "Ok, take a Pa'li and go to the Tree of Souls. I need to get the other Na'vi out of here as well." He then goes and stands at the base of the spiral, just higher than the other Na'vi and yells, "Listen up! The aysawtute have invaded Kelutral, more will be coming. We are moving to the Tree of Souls and I need everyones help! Mount ngaru aypa'li ulte ngaru ayikran. Take the injured with you! Once you get there this Na'vi," He pauses and points to Emtokay, "will tell you where to go until I get there got it? No body leaves after me!" As soon as Tsteu Nantang is done he steps down and goes back to Emtokay and says, "When they get there just separate the injured from the rest and get the medics back to healing, I should be there shortly." He then walks away to help with the migration.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:22 am

A smile spreads across Mineya's face as she sees Tsteu Nantang's bravery and true leadership shine. She struggles to her feet, but manages to make it to a restless Toruk. Without even having to connect her queue, Toruk already knows what to do and flies Mineya away towards the Tree of Souls.
    Emtokay

Post  Emtokay Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Emtokay starts hearding the Na'vi in the direction the Tree of Souls is, he also makes sure to spread the warriors and hunters out evenly so they can easily defend from any attack.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:32 pm

After several minutes of sending Na'vi off towards their new location. Tsteu Nantang mounts his Palulukan (Holy Sh*t I forgot what I named it) and rides off carrying one injured Na'vi. There are no more Na'vi left in Kelutral but as he is riding off Tsteu Nantang hears aysawtute walking into Hometree. The Na'vi leader curses under his breath and feels a single tear runs down his cheek.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:After several minutes of sending Na'vi off towards their new location. Tsteu Nantang mounts his Palulukan (Holy Sh*t I forgot what I named it)

( XD )
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:23 am

Tsteu Nantang walks into Kelutral alone. The other Na'vi decided to stay at the Tree of Souls, despite his urging to come back. He sits on the ground and builds a fire to cook the yerik he killed on the way back.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:13 am

After several weeks alone in Kelutral Tsteu Nantang begins walking away with his aynantang pack. Before leaving he turns back to the place he has lived for most of his life and whispers, "Eywa ngahu oeya kelku..." He sheds a single tear and walks into the wilderness.

(This is my goodbye from this site, unless we have some activity. This site was a lot of fun for me and I'm glad to have been a part of it. I was able to meet some awesome people and pretend for just a moment that we were in a place we all loved. Unfortunately it is now just a sad memory without a conclusion in my favorites list. I truely hope that I will be able to come back and continue this journey we have started... but for now I must say Eywa Ngahu to this site.) D.;
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 am

Tsteu Nantang walks into Kelutral and begins clearing away the excess leaves, ashes, wood chips, etc...

(I check up on this enough that if anyone comes back I will be here to welcome them Very Happy )
    Emtokay

Post  Emtokay Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Emtokay hears a noise coming from a close area. He sneaks his way to find Tsteu clearing leaves and sticks and standing there having a moment to himself.

"It's been soo long, but can never forget what it used to be like, are you doing okay Tsteu?" said M2K
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 am

Emtokay wrote:Emtokay hears a noise coming from a close area. He sneaks his way to find Tsteu clearing leaves and sticks and standing there having a moment to himself.

"It's been soo long, but can never forget what it used to be like, are you doing okay Tsteu?" said M2K
    Tsteu Nantang rubs his eyes in disbelief and seems hesitant as he speaks. "Emtokay, is that really you? It has been so long. I was starting to believe that nobody would ever come back."
    Emtokay

Post  Emtokay Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Emtokay heard Tsteu and replies with joy inside him
    "I was along way out hunting and thought that I'd come back and look at the which was lost to the sky people, it's a sad thing to see our homer like this. Will you be coming back to the tree of souls?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:21 am

Emtokay wrote:Emtokay heard Tsteu and replies with joy inside him
    "I was along way out hunting and thought that I'd come back and look at the which was lost to the sky people, it's a sad thing to see our homer like this. Will you be coming back to the tree of souls?"
    (Hey sorry I've had things to deal with) Tsteu Nantang clears his throat and without a second thought answers, "If the Omaticaya need me, I will come."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 pm