Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 17 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:33 am

Tsteu Nantang looks at Spxam, thinking that the only thing that would make a kxangangang in the forest would be the aysawtute. Getting over his own thoughts he asks Spxam, "Are you hurt?"
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang looks at Spxam, thinking that the only thing that would make a kxangangang in the forest would be the aysawtute. Getting over his own thoughts he asks Spxam, "Are you hurt?"
    Spxam winces, her back flashing in pain. "I'm sore, if anything." she whines.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Sylwanin wrote:Spxam winces, her back flashing in pain. "I'm sore, if anything." she whines.
    "Ok just lay down and get some sleep," Tsteu Nantang says to the hurting Na'vi, "and let me know if you need anything." Then Tsteu Nantang lays down a few feet away from the injured Na'vi knowing full well he wont get any sleep.
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 am

Spxam sits back, curls into a painful ball, and falls asleep.
    Tompa
    Tompa

Post  Tompa Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 am

Tompa walks confidently into Hometree/Kelutral and explores. He is excited to meet new Na'vi as well. Smile
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Tompa wrote:Tompa walks confidently into Hometree/Kelutral and explores. He is excited to meet new Na'vi as well. Smile
    An hour later Tsteu Nantang wakes up in a cold sweat. He stands up and walks around Kelutral for a while before seeing an unfamiliar face. He walks up to the Na'vi and stares at him for a minute before saying in a rather serious tone, "I do not recognize you, who are you?"
    Tompa
    Tompa

Post  Tompa Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Tompa wrote:Tompa walks confidently into Hometree/Kelutral and explores. He is excited to meet new Na'vi as well. Smile
    An hour later Tsteu Nantang wakes up in a cold sweat. He stands up and walks around Kelutral for a while before seeing an unfamiliar face. He walks up to the Na'vi and stares at him for a minute before saying in a rather serious tone, "I do not recognize you, who are you?"
    A scared Tompa shies slightly away from his leader. "I am Tompa..." he mumbles.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Tompa wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    A scared Tompa shies slightly away from his leader. "I am Tompa..." he mumbles.
    Tsteu Nantang sees Tompa's reaction. TN looks down and shakes his head before continuing, "I'm sorry ma Tompa, I have had no sleep for close to a week and I feel it is starting to get to me. Anyway I am Tsteu Nantang, if you need anything feel free to ask." Tsteu Nantang smiles.
    Tompa
    Tompa

Post  Tompa Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:42 am

Tompa looks up, a little less nervous. "Irayo, ma Tsteu Nantang!" He looks around Hometree. "What has happened around here? Has something bad happened?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Tompa wrote:Tompa looks up, a little less nervous. "Irayo, ma Tsteu Nantang!" He looks around Hometree. "What has happened around here? Has something bad happened?"
    "Where to begin..." Tsteu Nantang starts, "wellcurrently we are hostile with the tawtute while at the same time keeping on friendly terms with the two who are living here. We have taken out multiple tawtute bases but since then have made no progress. And finally," He takes a breath and points at Spxam, "I'm pretty sure she was shot at."
    Tompa
    Tompa

Post  Tompa Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Tompa wrote:Tompa looks up, a little less nervous. "Irayo, ma Tsteu Nantang!" He looks around Hometree. "What has happened around here? Has something bad happened?"
    "Where to begin..." Tsteu Nantang starts, "wellcurrently we are hostile with the tawtute while at the same time keeping on friendly terms with the two who are living here. We have taken out multiple tawtute bases but since then have made no progress. And finally," He takes a breath and points at Spxam, "I'm pretty sure she was shot at."
    Tompa frowns. "Hard times...," he mumbles. "Well...I feel I can't be much help right now, but if you need anything I'll be here and ready to fight." he says with great confidence.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Tompa wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Tompa frowns. "Hard times...," he mumbles. "Well...I feel I can't be much help right now, but if you need anything I'll be here and ready to fight." he says with great confidence.
    Tsteu Nantang puts his hand on Tompa's shoulder and says, "Irayo ma Tompa, I may call on you soon." Then he goes back to the sleeping Spxam.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 am

Mineya wakes up from a long-needed sleep, something she hadn't gotten for a long time. Mineya moves quickly down the spiral to where she kept her bow, arrow, and headgear, and riding "chaps" for her ikran. She collects her items and goes back up the spiral. Mineya puts on the black riding pants (I honestly have no idea what to call them, but let's just say they're black so they're different from Neytiri's.) and tilts her headgear down.
    Mineya makes a chirping sound to alert Tiba she was there. The flapping of Tiba's wings was audible, and his shadow flashed behind a bundle of branches and leaves.
    "Ma Tiba, za'u!" she called out. The ikran screamed at her, and happily flew through the branches and in front of her, where he nuzzled his head into her shoulder.
    "Kaltxì, ma Tiba. Tam tam," she murmurs, running her hand along his neck. Mineya jumps onto his back, making tsaheylu. She turns the ikran around and dives off the edge of Kelutral, cascading down the edge of the humongous tree.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Tsteu Nantang cant sleep. He decides to spend time in the wilderness with his aynantang.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 am

After her flight with Tiba, Mineya climbs down the spiral and eats dinner. Afterwards, she goes to sleep.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:59 am

Tsteu Nantang walks back into Kelutral to looks from the Na'vi that chose to stay, they don't look happy. On the way back he couldn't stop thinking about the last thing that Mineya had said, he ran sloppily and cut himself in a few spots. Probably a good punishment for what had happened. He goes up to a group of Na'vi and asks them to ask Mineya to find him up by the ikran nests when she comes back. They agree, not because they want to but because he is still their leader. He climbs up to the ikran nests and checks his hand, plus his cuts. Luckily the cuts have already stopped bleeding but there is still pain there and his had is definitely broken, Tsteu Nantang re-wraps it and waits. The entire time thinking, "Am I really a good leader for these people?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:32 am

Toruk soars through the wide entrance of Kelutral, a bloody Mineya on his back. She is asleep; her face is cut up, along with the rest of her body, and she is covered in tawtute and her own blood, head to toe. She is asleep, but Toruk knew what she needed without her having to think a single command. He lands and gently twists his head to pluck her off his back, and gently places her on the ground, and lets out the most blood curdling scream any Na'vi or human has ever heard...
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Admin wrote:Toruk soars through the wide entrance of Kelutral, a bloody Mineya on his back. She is asleep; her face is cut up, along with the rest of her body, and she is covered in tawtute and her own blood, head to toe. She is asleep, but Toruk knew what she needed without her having to think a single command. He lands and gently twists his head to pluck her off his back, and gently places her on the ground, and lets out the most blood curdling scream any Na'vi or human has ever heard...
    Tsteu nantang hears the cry and looks down below. He sees a bloody Na'vi laying next to Toruk. In a few seconds he is down at ground level shouting out orders, mainly to medics. He shakes Mineya and tries to wake her, but she's unresponsive. He leans up against her ear and whispers, "Ma Mineya, you are going to be ok, just stay with me." Medic's return and start taking care of the injured Na'vi. When they are done, she is covered head to toe with makeshift bandages and is laying next to a fire. Tsteu Nantang is sitting next to her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:42 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Toruk soars through the wide entrance of Kelutral, a bloody Mineya on his back. She is asleep; her face is cut up, along with the rest of her body, and she is covered in tawtute and her own blood, head to toe. She is asleep, but Toruk knew what she needed without her having to think a single command. He lands and gently twists his head to pluck her off his back, and gently places her on the ground, and lets out the most blood curdling scream any Na'vi or human has ever heard...
    Tsteu nantang hears the cry and looks down below. He sees a bloody Na'vi laying next to Toruk. In a few seconds he is down at ground level shouting out orders, mainly to medics. He shakes Mineya and tries to wake her, but she's unresponsive. He leans up against her ear and whispers, "Ma Mineya, you are going to be ok, just stay with me." Medic's return and start taking care of the injured Na'vi. When they are done, she is covered head to toe with makeshift bandages and is laying next to a fire. Tsteu Nantang is sitting next to her.
    Mineya's body shivers, and she wakes up in a convulsion. "Ah, Oel kin srung! Oel kind Srung!" She screams out, before she realizes she is wrapped in Na'vi bandages. Her body isn't as sore as she expected it to be...and flashes of what happened begin to flood her mind.

Mineya soars down on Toruk, gunfire surrounding her. She pulls her bow and shoots at a tawtute in demon skin, right as he launches a large, metal arrow straight at Mineya and Toruk. Toruk flies back, sending Mineya straight into a floating rock. Her body cracks as she hits it, and she falls straight down to the forest floor...

She sighs and looks through the bandages, searching for somebody she knew, when Tsteu Nantang meets her eyes. "Ma TN...Toruk threw me at a rock, and I fell down and hit the trees and I...," she tries to search her covered body for bullet wounds, but realizes she has none. Only wounds from her accident. "I am not harmed from the aysawtute. But I had their blood on my skin when I stabbed one before I fell asleep." Mineya shakes her head. "This cannot be happening..."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:56 am

Tsteu Nantang puts his hand on Mineya's shoulder and says, "Maway ma Mineya, all that matters is your ok. Unfortunetly without any leader quite a few Na'vi have died and come back injured. But we can talk about that later, for now you need to rest and I have to try to calm the Na'vi." TN stands up and starts talking to various medics. He is relieved that his friend is alive, but because of his capture many Na'vi are hurt and he knows he will have to say something to everyone regarding it. And to that, he is scared.
    Emtokay

Post  Emtokay Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 am

Emtokay quickly find where Mineya was and continued to her location even though Tsteu Nantang was there. He came running over to TN and asks "is everything alright, I heard an awful cry through the forest, do you need help of any kind?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 am

Emtokay wrote:Emtokay quickly find where Mineya was and continued to her location even though Tsteu Nantang was there. He came running over to TN and asks "is everything alright, I heard an awful cry through the forest, do you need help of any kind?"
    Tsteu Nantang takes a look at the Na'vi before calmly saying, "The cry came from Toruk, Mineya had been injured but she seems fine now just a little shaken up. However, there are several other injured Na'vi that have come in, if you have any medical experience talk to that Na'vi to find out where you can help." Tsteu Nantang points at a Na'vi woman in the crowd before continuing, "Otherwise I need more warriors for an attack on the RDA base these Na'vi were injured at. Are you a good shot?"
    Emtokay

Post  Emtokay Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm

"I fight with you brother, this threat endangers us both, I will use my bow for your cause, when you are ready we will fight" said emtokay with hope. He then looks at Mineya and asks "what of her will she be fine without us?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am

Emtokay wrote:"I fight with you brother, this threat endangers us both, I will use my bow for your cause, when you are ready we will fight" said emtokay with hope. He then looks at Mineya and asks "what of her will she be fine without us?"
    Tsteu Nantang smiles for the first time in a long time, "Thank you brother, I will call you when we are ready. And Mineya seems like she will be fine, but feel free to ask her yourself. She needs someone to talk to anyway."
    Emtokay

Post  Emtokay Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Emtokay wrote:"I fight with you brother, this threat endangers us both, I will use my bow for your cause, when you are ready we will fight" said emtokay with hope. He then looks at Mineya and asks "what of her will she be fine without us?"
    Tsteu Nantang smiles for the first time in a long time, "Thank you brother, I will call you when we are ready. And Mineya seems like she will be fine, but feel free to ask her yourself. She needs someone to talk to anyway."

Just as emtokay meant down to speak to Mineya 2 RDA soldiers stumbled upon them, instantly he shot an arrow at the first one and leapt up and whacked the second one across the face, destroying his breathing mask and rendering him unconscious "come Tsteu let us move Mineya it is not as safe anymore"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 pm