Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 9 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:42 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:After a long night of celebration Tsteu Nantang goes up to his hammock, he still wants to sleep among the Omaticaya, not in any special location.
    Tsteu Nantang walks down the spiral and sits at the big chair he has eying for quite a while.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:04 am

Mineya slightly bows to Tsteu Nantang, and does the traditional forehead gesture. "Kaltxi, ma eyktan." she says. "Have you seen Ninat? I must ask her some questions about Toruk!"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 am

Admin wrote:Mineya slightly bows to Tsteu Nantang, and does the traditional forehead gesture. "Kaltxi, ma eyktan." she says. "Have you seen Ninat? I must ask her some questions about Toruk!"
    "Irayo ma tsmuke, please drop the formalities we are friends." Tsteu Nantang continues, "And kehe I havent seen Ninat, since last night. Do you still feel as though you didnt want to be Toruk Makto?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya slightly bows to Tsteu Nantang, and does the traditional forehead gesture. "Kaltxi, ma eyktan." she says. "Have you seen Ninat? I must ask her some questions about Toruk!"
    "Irayo ma tsmuke, please drop the formalities we are friends." Tsteu Nantang continues, "And kehe I havent seen Ninat, since last night. Do you still feel as though you didnt want to be Toruk Makto?"
    Mineya smiles. "Ok, I will ma eylan. And yes I do somewhat feel like I shouldn't be Toruk Makto. But...either Toruk cared forme, or this is all just a dream. Either way I am learning to accept myself being the Rider of the Last Shadow."
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Ninat taps on Mineya's shoulder. "You say you don't want to be Toruk Makto? And I know exactly what you want to know...I have NOT seen anything from Eywa about you being Toruk Makto. I'm sure now though that I'm tsahik, that will change." Ninat sits on her little tsahik stand and prays.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 am

A scorpion lands outside of hometree and five aysawtute jumped out and fire on the Na'vi. Tsteu Nantang and some other warriors fire back quickly killing the gunman. While Ninat and other spiritual guides are taking care of the dead, Tsteu Nantang gets a group of warriors and begin planning a counter attack.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:09 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:A scorpion lands outside of hometree and five aysawtute jumped out and fire on the Na'vi. Tsteu Nantang and some other warriors fire back quickly killing the gunman. While Ninat and other spiritual guides are taking care of the dead, Tsteu Nantang gets a group of warriors and begin planning a counter attack.
    Ninat finds as many wounded na'vi as she can, and she pulls them underneath kelutral, into a cavernous root system. She hears booming from above, and smoke starts to come from the exit hole. She holds her breath and tries to push it out, but passes out from the fumes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 am

The attacks subside, and Mineya finds this as the perfect change to be Toruk Makto. She mounts the ancient beast and leaves kelutral, then swoops down and destorys the scorpion with a single blow. She flies high up and lands in the branches of kelutral, waiting for more flying demons to come through.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:44 am

After the chaos has subsided and Ninat wakes up, Tsteu Nantang calls a meeting of The Omaticaya and asks their permission to do something insane, "I want to go and talk to the aysawtute. I have seen cages of those that try to look like us. I want to talk to one of them and ask why the aysawtute are doing this to our home, but I need your blessing before I attempt this. Otherwise we will attack another base which may only lead to more death." (If this is unclear PM me and I will explain in more detail, I'm trying not to break character)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:After the chaos has subsided and Ninat wakes up, Tsteu Nantang calls a meeting of The Omaticaya and asks their permission to do something insane, "I want to go and talk to the aysawtute. I have seen cages of those that try to look like us. I want to talk to one of them and ask why the aysawtute are doing this to our home, but I need your blessing before I attempt this. Otherwise we will attack another base which may only lead to more death." (If this is unclear PM me and I will explain in more detail, I'm trying not to break character)
    Mineya steps forward. "I give you my blessing, ma eylan." She says, Toruk screeching in agreement.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 am

"I do to go with this plan." Llanu says. "Though I'm only a numeyu, I still give you a blessing." she says and sits back down.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:50 am

Ninat steps out of the chattering crowd, and puts her hand up slightly; everybody is silenced. She hears quiet singing in her ears, and it hasn't stopped since she became a Tsahik. She knew it was Eywa speaking to her. "Ma Na'viä! Eywa has spoken! Tsteu Nantang will fulfill his...quest. If you so wish to call it. But three strong tsamsiyu must be brought along...Eywa has told me so."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 am

avatard wrote:Ninat steps out of the chattering crowd, and puts her hand up slightly; everybody is silenced. She hears quiet singing in her ears, and it hasn't stopped since she became a Tsahik. She knew it was Eywa speaking to her. "Ma Na'viä! Eywa has spoken! Tsteu Nantang will fulfill his...quest. If you so wish to call it. But three strong tsamsiyu must be brought along...Eywa has told me so."
    "Great I wanted to bring someone who knows how to fight," Tsteu Nantang begins, "I would like to take Mineya, Llanu, and Taronyu, if they are willing." He pauses and says, "I know that Llanu is not a warrior, but she has had training and she needs some real experience. Are you all with me? It will be dangerous." He then sits down and waits for responses.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Mineya smiles and climbs up to Toruk's back. "I'm in."
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Admin wrote:Mineya smiles and climbs up to Toruk's back. "I'm in."
    Taronyu stands next to Toruk, and wields his bow. "Count me in as well." he says.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:54 am

Llanu did the forehead gesture. "Irayo for choosing me, ma eyktan. I will not fail you." she said and joins Mineya and Taronyu.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:58 am

Tsteu Nantang smiles, "Irayo ma tsmuk, now let us go." The party leaves the safety of hometree, some by foot others air and heads to deep RDA territory (This will move to the RDA thread)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang smiles, "Irayo ma tsmuk, now let us go." The party leaves the safety of hometree, some by foot others air and heads to deep RDA territory (This will move to the RDA thread)
    Mineya lands first then much later the rest of the party comes back. They tie up Sally's Avatar and Tsteu Nantang sits in front of her and waits.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:31 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang smiles, "Irayo ma tsmuk, now let us go." The party leaves the safety of hometree, some by foot others air and heads to deep RDA territory (This will move to the RDA thread)
    Mineya lands first then much later the rest of the party comes back. They tie up Sally's Avatar and Tsteu Nantang sits in front of her and waits.
    "Untie me you bafoons!" Sally struggles against the tightly tied rope. "What do you want?!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 am

Mineya puts her hand on the unìtaronyu's soulder. "Mawey ma unìtaronyu...mawey. We only want to speak with you,"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 am

Tsteu Nantang stands and speaks in English, "Yes, calm Sally, Do you remember me? We will untie. But first I have one question"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:58 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang stands and speaks in English, "Yes, calm Sally, Do you remember me? We will untie. But first I have one question"
    The dreamwalker shoots Mineya a look, and she glares at her, showing her that Tsteu Nantang should be treated with respect. Mineya silently bares her teeth.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang stands and speaks in English, "Yes, calm Sally, Do you remember me? We will untie. But first I have one question"
    Sally's eyes widen as she realizes who Tsteu Nantang is. "Tam. I will cooperate." she replies, not looking him in the eyes.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:08 am

Lor Menari wrote:
    Sally's eyes widen as she realizes who Tsteu Nantang is. "Tam. I will cooperate." she replies, not looking him in the eyes.
    "Siltsan ma Sally," Tsteu Nantang says with a smile, "Now do skypeople attack hometree?"
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 am

Sally frowns. "That, I'm not sure...they attack because Parker and some guy named Quaritch think you're this close to rallying up a huge war-party and destory Hell's Gate. That's why they attacked, after that na'vi," she nods towards Taronyu, "Destroyed a base, and broke the day-long treaty."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:34 pm