Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Na'vi Hometree - Page 6 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Llanu Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:02 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up to the end of the fighting, the Na'vi had won. He walkes down the spiral and sees a strange sight. An Uniltarontokx tied to a tree. He walks up to her and says with the limited english he picked up from spying on the tawtute for so long says, "Hello. What are you called? Why are you here?"
    "Pretty decent English, eh?" Sal smirks at the dumbfounded hunter. "Sally. But if you don't let me go, my men will unleash hell on you!" Sal smiled, knowing that these idiots would listen to her.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 am

Lor Menari wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up to the end of the fighting, the Na'vi had won. He walkes down the spiral and sees a strange sight. An Uniltarontokx tied to a tree. He walks up to her and says with the limited english he picked up from spying on the tawtute for so long says, "Hello. What are you called? Why are you here?"
    "Pretty decent English, eh?" Sal smirks at the dumbfounded hunter. "Sally. But if you don't let me go, my men will unleash hell on you!" Sal smiled, knowing that these idiots would listen to her.
    Tsteu Nantang draws his knife and puts it to Sally's throat. "Careful tawtute skxawng, Oe may be only Na'vi to listen." He pauses to think of his next human words, "These men have come, have lost. You are alone."
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 am

I laugh at Tsteu Nantang's words. He was right, the tawtute did lose! We won! "But he's probably right about himself...being the only one to listen." I thought.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:40 am

"Fine." Sally said. "But I'll have you know that they're are more on the way, I'm positive. I think...wait...let's see, if I add...," While Sal mumbles away, other na'vi start to take notice of her being there.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 am

Lor Menari wrote:"Fine." Sally said. "But I'll have you know that they're are more on the way, I'm positive. I think...wait...let's see, if I add...," While Sal mumbles away, other na'vi start to take notice of her being there.
    Tsteu Nantang keeps listening to her for a few minutes before realising she isnt actually saying anything. He puts his knife away and says to her, "Fine if you no talk, I not help you out of here." He turns and walks away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 am

Mineya taps Ninat's shoulder. "Kaltxì ma tsmuke. New var kä wem?" she asks. (Grammer?)
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 am

Sal purses her lips and closes her eyes. "Tam!" She cries out. "Tam! Oe plltxe! (I want to say "will speak" but I'm not so sure where I should place "ary" in the word. Help? Irayo.) On one condition: You leave my men alone."
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:27 am

Admin wrote:Mineya taps Ninat's shoulder. "Kaltxì ma tsmuke. New var kä wem?" she asks. (Grammer?)
    (So far I think it's fine.) "Srane. Ayoeng ka!" (Now, that grammer I'm worried about!)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:54 am

Lor Menari wrote:Sal purses her lips and closes her eyes. "Tam!" She cries out. "Tam! Oe plltxe! (I want to say "will speak" but I'm not so sure where I should place "ary" in the word. Help? Irayo.) On one condition: You leave my men alone."
    (My grammer is terrible so sorry I cant help) Tsteu Nantang turns around and smiles. He walks up to Sally. "Tam, ma Sally. What is your rank? And what were you doing on our land? We will only defend ourselves, no attack."
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Lor Menari wrote:Sal purses her lips and closes her eyes. "Tam!" She cries out. "Tam! Oe plltxe! (I want to say "will speak" but I'm not so sure where I should place "ary" in the word. Help? Irayo.) On one condition: You leave my men alone."
    (My grammer is terrible so sorry I cant help) Tsteu Nantang turns around and smiles. He walks up to Sally. "Tam, ma Sally. What is your rank? And what were you doing on our land? We will only defend ourselves, no attack."
    (Don't worry about it! It's all good.) Sally glares at the hunter. "I am an unìtaronyu, as you can see. What the RDA calls 'Avatar Drivers'. We operate these bodies from another place in our sleep." The hunter squinted his eyes like he already knew. "And why was I on your land? Well, a few other drivers and I were just exploring when we HAPPENED to be here. Understand? No 'eko?!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:06 am

(Pretty soon, if new members keep coming in, we're going to need to elect a tsahik and an eyktan. The spots are up for grabs. Not right now at least...) Mineya and Ninat sit at the base of kelutral, practicing rituals done by tsahiks. Ninat tells Mineya what she must do, while Ninat leads the chants and rituals. Mineya is fasinated that Ninat can remember all this. Thank Eywa she's not a spiritual guide!
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 am

Lor Menari wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    (Don't worry about it! It's all good.) Sally glares at the hunter. "I am an unìtaronyu, as you can see. What the RDA calls 'Avatar Drivers'. We operate these bodies from another place in our sleep." The hunter squinted his eyes like he already knew. "And why was I on your land? Well, a few other drivers and I were just exploring when we HAPPENED to be here. Understand? No 'eko?!"
    Tsteu Nantang begins, "Tam, 2 more question. Why are aysawtute killing the forest? Why are you capturing Na'vi like me?"
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 am

"The RDA is killing the forest for paper and...construction and for scientists, the tawtute that study, to analyze. And I think but I'm not positive they are taking in Na'vi to see if they are sick with a cancer-like disease going around. Tam?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 am

Lor Menari wrote:"The RDA is killing the forest for paper and...construction and for scientists, the tawtute that study, to analyze. And I think but I'm not positive they are taking in Na'vi to see if they are sick with a cancer-like disease going around. Tam?"
    "Tam, I will cut you down. You run, to aysawtute. You say to them, Leave Us And Forest Alone. Then we will stop attack." Tsteu Nantang takes out his knife and starts cutting Sally down, "Ma Sally, I see some kindness in you, Oel lu Tsteu Nantang. Remember my face, my name." He finishes cutting her down and makes sure she runs off before sitting down for some teylu.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 am

Mineya sits next to Tsteu Nantang, and grabs a bite of teylu. (I love how its the only food we ever seem to eat, hrh) "You did the right thing, ma tsmukan. Hopefully she tells them to stop. Be nice." Mineya eats her teylu, then climbs up and falls asleep on her hammock.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 am

Mineya wakes up and heads down to the bottom of kelutral, and sees a new na'vi standing inside, holding a blue piece of paper. "Kaltxì. Oeru syaw fko Mineya, ulta nga?" She says to him. (tskoswizaw, it's your time to shine.)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:20 am

Tsteu Nantang wakes up and decides to go out into the forest for a hunt. He comes back a few hours later with a yerik. He builds a fire and starts to roast the meat.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up and decides to go out into the forest for a hunt. He comes back a few hours later with a yerik. He builds a fire and starts to roast the meat.
    The meat is done and Tsteu Nantang has finished eating, he leaves the rest for his clanmates. Then he stands and joins a few other hunters to practice their knife skills.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Mineya decides to gather a group of warriors to capture and claim an 'angtsìka. They head out into the jungle.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Mineya and the warriors come into kelutral, making whooping noises and cheering her on. She smiles and holds her bow up. "I did it, I did it!" she says. As a celebration, Mineya and her friends feast on her favorite foods: Yerik and Teylu!
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Admin wrote:Mineya and the warriors come into kelutral, making whooping noises and cheering her on. She smiles and holds her bow up. "I did it, I did it!" she says. As a celebration, Mineya and her friends feast on her favorite foods: Yerik and Teylu!
    Tsteu Nantang looks up at all the celebratiom. His eyes widen, his jaw drops then a fee minutes later , he starts smiling. He goes over to congradulate Mineya, "Congradulations to you ma Mineya, but how in the name of Eywa did you manage to do THAT?!?"
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Llanu joins in on the celebration, not so lonely anymore. She feasts and speaks to the warriors who witnessed the feat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya and the warriors come into kelutral, making whooping noises and cheering her on. She smiles and holds her bow up. "I did it, I did it!" she says. As a celebration, Mineya and her friends feast on her favorite foods: Yerik and Teylu!
    Tsteu Nantang looks up at all the celebratiom. His eyes widen, his jaw drops then a fee minutes later , he starts smiling. He goes over to congradulate Mineya, "Congradulations to you ma Mineya, but how in the name of Eywa did you manage to do THAT?!?"
    Mineya laughs. "I have no clue ma eylan! No clue!" she waves him into the crowd to join a different celebration, where there was dancing. Mineya felt like such a celebration wasn't needed for making tsaheylu, but she shook off the feeling and started dancing!
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Ninat runs up to Mineya. "Congrats! You finally did it, ma tsmuke!" she applauds.

Post  .:ladygagarocks:. Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Saule walks into kelutral seeing a party. she wonderz what its about but joins in anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:05 am