Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 8 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:47 am

Lor Menari wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya waits for Llanu so they can train on their etiquette.
    Llanu tul var Mineya. "Oe lu fìtsenge! Oe lu fìtsenge!" po san.
    (You've been working on your Na'vi!) Mineya grabs Llanu's hand. "Let's go!" (To the training area.)
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:08 am

Txur Taronyu sits in kelutral, really wanting to fight some tawtute. He knows he shouldn't, but he had seen many of his forset being cut down ever AFTER the treaty. Txur Taronyu grits his teeth and leads a war party into RDA territory.
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 am

Txur Tirea wrote:Txur Taronyu sits in kelutral, really wanting to fight some tawtute. He knows he shouldn't, but he had seen many of his forset being cut down ever AFTER the treaty. Txur Taronyu grits his teeth and leads a war party into RDA territory.
    Taronyu come into kelutral, victorious! Na'vi surround him as he holds out the shiny metal thing he collected. Taronyu tells his story to the eager Na'vi, pleased with himself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:17 am

Txur Tirea wrote:
    Txur Tirea wrote:Txur Taronyu sits in kelutral, really wanting to fight some tawtute. He knows he shouldn't, but he had seen many of his forset being cut down ever AFTER the treaty. Txur Taronyu grits his teeth and leads a war party into RDA territory.
    Taronyu come into kelutral, victorious! Na'vi surround him as he holds out the shiny metal thing he collected. Taronyu tells his story to the eager Na'vi, pleased with himself.
    Mineya puts her hand on Taronyu's shoulder. "You showed much bravery out there, ma tsmukan. Keep it up and you may find yourself getting rewarded greatly." Mineya then leaves kelutral to walk the night wilderness.
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 am

The next day Txur Tirea wakes up to a huge pain in his back. He tries to look as much as possible, and sees a bloody gash. How did anybody not notice? But then he remembers he had on battle armor...not casual clothing. He went down to see Ninat to get his wound healed. It hurt him very much to walk, and he noticed how banged up and bruised his legs were. He didn't do a good of job protecting himself as he thought.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 am

Txur Tirea wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang walks into hometree while the celebration is occuring. He finds out what happened and goes up to Txur Taronyu and yells, "YOU FOOL! We and the aysawtute had an agreement, and you have just broken it!" Then he smiles and continues, "But I can not say i did not like what you did, we are 4/4 ma tsmukan." He then turns and heads up to the hammocks, he will deal with Txur Taronyu later for now he must sleep.

Post  .:ladygagarocks:. Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 am

saule frowns when she sees tsteu nantang yelling at taronyu. he was only trying to help. but she agrees with tsteu nantang. he should not have broken the agreement. saule shakes it off and goes to sleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 am

When Mineya returns to kelutral, she sees Ninat and Taronyu talking. She walks up to Taronyu. "Kaltxì ma tsmukan. So, Tsteu Nantang confronted you? Good for him." Mineya walks away and eats lunch. Taronyu did a stupid thing. Like TN said though, she couldn't say that she DID NOT agree with it. But she was glad Tsteu Nantang called him out for his fatal mistake. Hopefully this doesn't affect their relationship with the tawtute.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 am

Txur Tirea wrote:The next day Txur Tirea wakes up to a huge pain in his back. He tries to look as much as possible, and sees a bloody gash. How did anybody not notice? But then he remembers he had on battle armor...not casual clothing. He went down to see Ninat to get his wound healed. It hurt him very much to walk, and he noticed how banged up and bruised his legs were. He didn't do a good of job protecting himself as he thought.
    Tsteu Nantang finds Txur Taronyu as he is being patched up and casually says, "Listen ma Txur Taronyu, getting the aysawtute off of pandora is our ultimate goal, but we cant go about it like you did yesterday. We finally had the aysawtute so that they wouldn't attack us. But with what happened yesterday they can attack us again, so we are all in danger again. I hope you understand." Then he walks down the spiral and meets up with his aynantang pack before going out for a hunt.
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 am

Taronyu sighs. He feels like an idiot now. He goes to lay down by a small fire, and ends up listening to a group of na'vi talk about their first ikran.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 am

A slightly bloody Tsteu Nantang walks into hometree dragging a dead palulukan behind him, with a smile on his face.
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:A slightly bloody Tsteu Nantang walks into hometree dragging a dead palulukan behind him, with a smile on his face.
    Taronyu's jaw drops. "How did you do THAT?!" he shouts.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:15 am

(I am ABOUT to close in on our two nominees for tsahik ulte eyktan, which are:
    Tsteu Nantang (Eyktan)
    Ninat (Tsahik)
    Prove your worth if you want to get a last minute squeeze into the voting panel!) Mineya collapses onto her knees. "The sacred beast...killed. Tsteu Nantang. Nga lu nawma taronyu!"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 am

Txur Tirea wrote:Taronyu's jaw drops. "How did you do THAT?!" he shouts.
    Admin wrote:Mineya collapses onto her knees. "The sacred beast...killed. Tsteu Nantang. Nga lu nawma taronyu!"
    "Irayo, ma tsmuk, irayo." Tsteu Nantang starts, "But it was not all me," He gathers all the Na'vi who want to listen and circles a campfire. "My aynantang and I were stalking a group of yerik when this palulukan jumped us. My nantang attacked back distracting the palulukan, then I drew my bow and fired twice, killing it." He lays down in front of the fire.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:40 am

Mineya goes to the top of hometree where her ikran is waiting. "Tsteu Nantang," she says looking down the spiral. "You never cease to amaze me!" she mounts her ikran and goes to iknimaya.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 am

After celebrating for the night Tsteu Nantang goes up to the hammocks for bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 am

Mineya wakes the next day with toruk nuzzling her. She is in kelutral, and na'vi are standing around her, all in awe. Mineya realizes what happened...toruk has chosen her to be Toruk Makto! But...Mineya does not WANT this. She stands woozily and pats toruk's head, then sits under his left wing. She doesn't want this attention. But at least she got a cool ride in the meantime...
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 am

Admin wrote:Mineya wakes the next day with toruk nuzzling her. She is in kelutral, and na'vi are standing around her, all in awe. Mineya realizes what happened...toruk has chosen her to be Toruk Makto! But...Mineya does not WANT this. She stands woozily and pats toruk's head, then sits under his left wing. She doesn't want this attention. But at least she got a cool ride in the meantime...
    Tsteu Nantang walks up to her clapping, and says, "Congratulations ma Mineya, but how did you do that?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:59 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya wakes the next day with toruk nuzzling her. She is in kelutral, and na'vi are standing around her, all in awe. Mineya realizes what happened...toruk has chosen her to be Toruk Makto! But...Mineya does not WANT this. She stands woozily and pats toruk's head, then sits under his left wing. She doesn't want this attention. But at least she got a cool ride in the meantime...
    Tsteu Nantang walks up to her clapping, and says, "Congratulations ma Mineya, but how did you do that?"
    Mineya looks up at her new leader. "I was pushed off the side of a rock. But...I do not want this! I do not want to be Toruk Makto! Though Eywa has chosen me, I cannot back down. Enough about me," she says, coming out from Toruk's wing. "You are our new leader. We will celebrate!"
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 am

(Whoa, whoa, whoa, get me up to speed here. Tsteu Nantang is eyktan, and avatard is Tsahik, ok I got this. BUT HOLY CRAP MINEYA IS TORUK MAKTO!) Llanu comes by Mineya and Tsteu Nantang. "Yes, let's celebrate! This is a time of happiness. Come on!" Llanu encourages a few na'vi to beat on some drums, while she starts a tribal dance.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 am

Mineya watches the dance from atop of Toruk's back. She laughs as Llanu falls on her txìm. Mineya decides she should support Tsteu Nantang, and joins in.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:11 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Mineya looks up at her new leader. "I was pushed off the side of a rock. But...I do not want this! I do not want to be Toruk Makto! Though Eywa has chosen me, I cannot back down. Enough about me," she says, coming out from Toruk's wing. "You are our new leader. We will celebrate!"
    "Yes we will," Tsteu Nantang begins, "But not for me but instead for Eywa, for giving us this legendary gift of Toruk Makto!"
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 am

Ninat joins in, wearing her new cermonial tsahik outfit. She chants with the crowd, and praises Eywa for their new leader(s) and Toruk Makto!
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

After a long night of celebration Tsteu Nantang goes up to his hammock, he still wants to sleep among the Omaticaya, not in any special location.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:02 am

Mineya wakes the next day, and hears toruk making soft screeching noises down below. She heads down the spiral and mounts him, then flies to RDA territory. Now is the perfect opportunity to spy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:28 am