Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 15 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 am

Tsteu Nantang walks back into Kelutral and beelines straight to Alice, who is still crouching over Brian. He asks her to walk with him back to a private room in the roots of Kelutral.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang walks back into Kelutral and beelines straight to Alice, who is still crouching over Brian. He asks her to walk with him back to a private room in the roots of Kelutral.
    "Srane, ma Tsteu Nantang? What do you need?" Alice asks warily
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang walks back into Kelutral and beelines straight to Alice, who is still crouching over Brian. He asks her to walk with him back to a private room in the roots of Kelutral.
    "Srane, ma Tsteu Nantang? What do you need?" Alice asks warily
    Tsteu Nantang makes sure nobody is around then draws his knife and stabs it into a root of Kelutral he then turns to Alice and starts, "I can not figure you out! Why are you here? What do you want? We try to stay away from sky people, but you keep showing up! I just want live at peace and protect the people!" He pulls the knife from the root and stares at Alice waiting for a response, while holding the knife as if he is waiting to strike.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 am

Alice's expression is full of fear, and she backs away, but stumbles into a root. "I...Oe lu ngaytxoa, ma Tsteu Nantang," she whimpers. "I would not kmow why we are still here. I...I think I will leave now...,"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 am

Admin wrote:Alice's expression is full of fear, and she backs away, but stumbles into a root. "I...Oe lu ngaytxoa, ma Tsteu Nantang," she whimpers. "I would not kmow why we are still here. I...I think I will leave now...,"
    Tsteu Nantang watches her leave and realizes he made a mistake. He isn't about to get info like that. He decides to wait a little and try a different approach.

Brian sees Alice walk out of the roots of Kelutral shaking. He walks up to her and asks whats wrong.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 am

Tsteu Nantang sits hoping to see Ninat, "It seems like she has been gone for days" he tells a fellow Na'vi.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Alice's expression is full of fear, and she backs away, but stumbles into a root. "I...Oe lu ngaytxoa, ma Tsteu Nantang," she whimpers. "I would not kmow why we are still here. I...I think I will leave now...,"
    Tsteu Nantang watches her leave and realizes he made a mistake. He isn't about to get info like that. He decides to wait a little and try a different approach.

Brian sees Alice walk out of the roots of Kelutral shaking. He walks up to her and asks whats wrong.
    Alice frowns, looking away from Brian. "The Na'vi don't like me...Tsteu Nantang basically threatened me with my life. I'm...I'm going back to the RDA. You cans stay here if you want; but I'm going back."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:08 am

Admin wrote:Alice frowns, looking away from Brian. "The Na'vi don't like me...Tsteu Nantang basically threatened me with my life. I'm...I'm going back to the RDA. You cans stay here if you want; but I'm going back."
    Brian grabs Alice's arm as she walks away, "Wait! Listen, just because one Na'vi doesn't like you doesn't mean they all don't. Talk to some of the other Na'vi ask them what they think and then, if you still want to go, find me and we'll leave together." He chuckles and continues, "I'd probably be dead in 5 min. from pissing someone off without you here."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 am

Alice giggles. "Haha, true...," she pauses for a moment, watching Tsteu Nantang's eyes move behind the roots. "I guess...I...ok. That's fine. But," Alice glares at the Na'vi leader. "I don't want to talk to him. I have this thing; I want him to cool down. And...it might take a while."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:06 am

Admin wrote:Alice giggles. "Haha, true...," she pauses for a moment, watching Tsteu Nantang's eyes move behind the roots. "I guess...I...ok. That's fine. But," Alice glares at the Na'vi leader. "I don't want to talk to him. I have this thing; I want him to cool down. And...it might take a while."
    "Ok then just ignore him for a while, and if he gives you any s*** just find me or one of your Na'vi friends, I'm sure you have a few by now."Brian says
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang sits hoping to see Ninat, "It seems like she has been gone for days" he tells a fellow Na'vi.
    Ninat sees Tsteu Nantang sitting next to some clanmates. He waves her over. "Kaltxi. What do you need?" she asks, a bit shaken from her encounter with Eywa.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:08 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang sits hoping to see Ninat, "It seems like she has been gone for days" he tells a fellow Na'vi.
    Ninat sees Tsteu Nantang sitting next to some clanmates. He waves her over. "Kaltxi. What do you need?" she asks, a bit shaken from her encounter with Eywa.
    Tsteu Nantang looks at Ninat for a moment and then becomes shocked seeing her face. He tells her what happened between him and Alice before asking, "So have you found out what is going on with these aysawtute?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:25 am

(I would like to say...The website is becoming pretty popular, surprisingly. Well...at least the Omaticaya clan is. I'm going to have to close it off soon. Not now, but for new users, you will soon not be able to join this clan.)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 am

Admin wrote:(I would like to say...The website is becoming pretty popular, surprisingly. Well...at least the Omaticaya clan is. I'm going to have to close it off soon. Not now, but for new users, you will soon not be able to join this clan.)
    (You may want to sticky this post Very Happy)
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang looks at Ninat for a moment and then becomes shocked seeing her face. He tells her what happened between him and Alice before asking, "So have you found out what is going on with these aysawtute?"
    "I...I think so...," she mumbles. "Eywa sPoke to me; she said 'he will one day save you all'. I assume she means this...Brian." Ninat's tail twitches. "I will find out, sooner or later."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    "I...I think so...," she mumbles. "Eywa sPoke to me; she said 'he will one day save you all'. I assume she means this...Brian." Ninat's tail twitches. "I will find out, sooner or later."
    Tsteu Nantang nods, "Irayo ma tsmuke, please let me know if you find anything else out."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 am

Mineya sits happily in Kelutral, her tail wrapped around her legs as she is sitting down. She was humming quietly. Today is a good day!
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 am

Admin wrote:Mineya sits happily in Kelutral, her tail wrapped around her legs as she is sitting down. She was humming quietly. Today is a good day!
    Tsteu Nantang sees Mineya happy which makes him smile. The thinks for a minute that he actually hasn't been happy in a while... He tries to get this tawtute thing out of his head when he sees Alice and Brian out of the corner of his eye. Tsteu Nantang storms off...
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

Llanu sits with her bow and arrow, hoping that she can join a hunting group. She wants to prove that she is worthy of her ikran! But..."There's more than just hunting," a random Na'vi whispers to her, sitting down next to Llanu. "Srane, Oe omum, slä...I am so excited!" The Na'vi laughs. "We all were. Don't worry. You time will come." The na'vi stands and walks away.
    oìsss
    oìsss

Post  oìsss Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Lehrrap sits around a small fire, alone, near the base of Kelutral. He slowly carves a spear tip, trying to point the edges just right. Lehrrap Ikran te Tskaha Ruteo'itan sets down the spear, and relaxes in front of the fire. The warm flames dance along his skin, making him warm. He smiles. This is the good life. So far...
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 pm

oìsss wrote:Lehrrap sits around a small fire, alone, near the base of Kelutral. He slowly carves a spear tip, trying to point the edges just right. Lehrrap Ikran te Tskaha Ruteo'itan sets down the spear, and relaxes in front of the fire. The warm flames dance along his skin, making him warm. He smiles. This is the good life. So far...
    Spxam sees this lonely hunter and walks over to him. "Kaltxi!" she greets. "I dont think I have seen you around here much. I'm Spxam. Who are you?"
    oìsss
    oìsss

Post  oìsss Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Sylwanin wrote:
    oìsss wrote:Lehrrap sits around a small fire, alone, near the base of Kelutral. He slowly carves a spear tip, trying to point the edges just right. Lehrrap Ikran te Tskaha Ruteo'itan sets down the spear, and relaxes in front of the fire. The warm flames dance along his skin, making him warm. He smiles. This is the good life. So far...
    Spxam sees this lonely hunter and walks over to him. "Kaltxi!" she greets. "I dont think I have seen you around here much. I'm Spxam. Who are you?"
    Lehrrap smiles. "Kaltxì to you too. I am Lehrrap Ikran. Nice to meet you." He does the forehead gesture, greeting the unfamiliar Na'vi warmly. "Do you want to help me carve another spear?" he offers, waiting for Spxam to reply.
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Spxam giggles . "Hehe, ok." she sits down next to him, picking up a black rock. "Here. Use this," Lehrrap hands her a handmade chisel. "It makes this task much easier!" Spxam grabs hold of it, accidentally grabbbing Lehrrap's hand with it. She pulls away quickly, blushing. "I'll just put that here." Lehrrap mumbles setting the tool down in between them.
    oìsss
    oìsss

Post  oìsss Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Sylwanin wrote:Spxam giggles . "Hehe, ok." she sits down next to him, picking up a black rock. "Here. Use this," Lehrrap hands her a handmade chisel. "It makes this task much easier!" Spxam grabs hold of it, accidentally grabbbing Lehrrap's hand with it. She pulls away quickly, blushing. "I'll just put that here." Lehrrap mumbles setting the tool down in between them.
    Lehrrap bites his bottom lip. He just met this Na'vi but...she was really pretty. "No!" he pushed the thought away, continuing his work. He needed to focus on becoming the best hunter the clan has ever seen. "After this, ma Spxam, would you want to go on a hunt with me? We'd go aerial with our ikran and we can go after herds of angstìka."
    Sylwanin

Post  Sylwanin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Spxam nods. "Ok. I will join you. I am in need of some hunting action!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:28 pm