Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

4 posters

Hell's Gate

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Hell's Gate Empty Hell's Gate

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 am

This is your main base. You sleep, eat, and train here. Hell's Gate is your first arrival...
    Avatar Drivers, you must remain here unless a Scientist says you may leave.
    (Meaning, there are bases in Iknimaya like in the movie.)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Hell's Gate Empty Re: Hell's Gate

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:44 am

Brian walks out of the shuttle after everyone else has gone. He stole a haz-mask from the extra pile, but the filter isn't good and he is getting light headed. He runs inside the building only to realize that he is surrounded by military personnel. One of them asks him if he's lost and when he says yes, they take him to the science labs. Brian thinks to himself, "This is perfect they think I'm a scientist. I'm in as long as I act the part. I'll have my story in no time."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 am

Brian wakes up to a gun in his face. He is told to follow the grunt in front of him peacefully. Not wanting to die he does and they take him to the small prison system inside Hells Gate. Brian sits there thinking about how he can get can get out of this. He starts to believe that Alice may turned him in anyway.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:42 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up to a gun in his face. He is told to follow the grunt in front of him peacefully. Not wanting to die he does and they take him to the small prison system inside Hells Gate. Brian sits there thinking about how he can get can get out of this. He starts to believe that Alice may turned him in anyway.
    Alice walks into the prison area, hands on hips. "Well, well, well. Looks like you got found out," she began, "Well, just so you know I kept my mouth shut. I'm an honest sort." She laughed quietly. "You can get yourself outta this one." she said and walked away.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up to a gun in his face. He is told to follow the grunt in front of him peacefully. Not wanting to die he does and they take him to the small prison system inside Hells Gate. Brian sits there thinking about how he can get can get out of this. He starts to believe that Alice may turned him in anyway.
    Alice walks into the prison area, hands on hips. "Well, well, well. Looks like you got found out," she began, "Well, just so you know I kept my mouth shut. I'm an honest sort." She laughed quietly. "You can get yourself outta this one." she said and walked away.
    "Good to know" Brian says as Alice walks away. She probably didn't hear him. Brian sits and mopes around for a while realizing the next shuttle out of here is in a few weeks, so he has to think of a way out of here fast.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:39 am

A week passes before Brian comes up with any real idea beyond trying to pick the lock. He decides to apply for a job, he asks the guard if he can talk to "Whoever the hell is in charge of this place" The guard says that it'll be a few days before the boss has time for anyone. So Brain sits down again all but alone with his thoughts.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:43 am

Its midnight, and Alice sees the guard sleeping at the table. She takes her ID card out of her pocket, and holds it up to the scanner. The doors opens quietly, and she drags Brian out back to the lab.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:27 am

Brian wakes up, he found an old, empty supply closet that nobody seems to be using, that is his new home. He stands up and decides to go to look at the Avatars in training from beyond the window. He grabs a clipboard and some outdated forms from a old musty box, and heads out.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:37 am

Brian stares out the window for a few minutes, and he completely loses the world around him. He sees the beauty of the world outside and knows that is where he wants to be, that is where his story is. He decides to stay there for a few more minutes, but soon minutes turn to hours...
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:11 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian stares out the window for a few minutes, and he completely loses the world around him. He sees the beauty of the world outside and knows that is where he wants to be, that is where his story is. He decides to stay there for a few more minutes, but soon minutes turn to hours...
    After seeing the human she didn't recognize, Sally left the lab to investigate. She sees the strange guy looking out the window, mumbling to himself. "Hello?" she asks, waving her hand near his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:14 am

Alice grabs Sally's arm. "Don't worry about him. He's just new grunt that got shipped in a while a go. C'mon it's getting late and you need to get back to the real world." Sally looks down at Alice. "This is the real world, though, right?" She asks. Alice shrugs. "I don't even know." Alice takes Sally back to the Avatar house and lets her fall asleep, then goes back and meets Brian.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 am

Admin wrote:Alice grabs Sally's arm. "Don't worry about him. He's just new grunt that got shipped in a while a go. C'mon it's getting late and you need to get back to the real world." Sally looks down at Alice. "This is the real world, though, right?" She asks. Alice shrugs. "I don't even know." Alice takes Sally back to the Avatar house and lets her fall asleep, then goes back and meets Brian.
    Brian snaps back to reality and looks at his watch, quite a few hours have passed. He doesn't really worry about it though as he has really nothing to do here. Then he looks around and sees Alice approaching him. "Hi Alice whats up?" Brian starts before remembering that he should be a little more official, he doesn't really know Alice that well yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:52 am

Alice raises her eyebrow. "Formalities, kid. Formalities." She says, and walks past, to her bunk and reads a book.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 am

Admin wrote:Alice raises her eyebrow. "Formalities, kid. Formalities." She says, and walks past, to her bunk and reads a book.
    Brian kicks himself, literally, before deciding to go back to bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Alice raises her eyebrow. "Formalities, kid. Formalities." She says, and walks past, to her bunk and reads a book.
    Brian kicks himself, literally, before deciding to go back to bed.
    (hrh)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 am

Alice walks around Hell's Gate, hoping to find Brian.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 am

Admin wrote:Alice walks around Hell's Gate, hoping to find Brian.
    Brian gets dressed, walks out of his closet and instantly sees Alice. He decides to take a more formal tone, "Hello Alice. What is the matter? You seem concerned."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Alice walks around Hell's Gate, hoping to find Brian.
    Brian gets dressed, walks out of his closet and instantly sees Alice. He decides to take a more formal tone, "Hello Alice. What is the matter? You seem concerned."
    Alice crosses her arms. "Call me a dirty son of a *****, but everytime you come out of there, it kind of looks like you just got laid. But, besides that, I'm gonna get you registered. Follow me." Alice and Brian walk to Selfridge's office. She knocks quietly on the door, and he looks up. "What do you want?" he snarls. Alice points on Brian. "Kid's papers got destroyed by a stingbat, right when he arrived here." Selfridge shrugs. "So?" Alice rolls her eyes. "Get him signed up in the Avatar program, or as a scientist or, WHATEVER. Doesn't matter, just get him registered in SOMETHING." Alice walks away, leaving Selfridge to solve their "problem".
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 am

Brian sits there for a minute before eventually saying he needs to be registered as an Avatar Driver. It gets set up, but they dont give him anything but a nametag. So he goes back to his little "bedroom" and tries to stay out of everyones way. He is able to brethe a bit easier knowing he wont be persued.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 am

It's very late at night, and Alice decides to go find Brian. She knocks on the door and quietly opens it. "Two things: welcome to the program, and I found you a bunk. If you want it, get your ass outta there before somebody else claims it."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 am

Admin wrote:It's very late at night, and Alice decides to go find Brian. She knocks on the door and quietly opens it. "Two things: welcome to the program, and I found you a bunk. If you want it, get your ass outta there before somebody else claims it."
    Brian laughs and says, "Thank you Alice but im good here. This little closet is starting to feel like home." As he falls asleep...
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am

Alice shuts the door quietly. "Suit yourself, kid." she says and walks away, back to her bunk and falls asleep.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:10 am

Brian wakes up, gets dressed and heads out of his "Home" he bumps into the scientist thats growing his Avatar, and asks about progress. "It'll be a few more weeks" says the scientist. For now Brian goes to the window and looks out at the Avatar training ground.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up, gets dressed and heads out of his "Home" he bumps into the scientist thats growing his Avatar, and asks about progress. "It'll be a few more weeks" says the scientist. For now Brian goes to the window and looks out at the Avatar training ground.
    "You're gonna have a blast." Alice says, sneaking up on Brian. "You're my responsibility, so I'm sorry for always pestering you...," she whispers. Alice walks away and goes back to the lab.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up, gets dressed and heads out of his "Home" he bumps into the scientist thats growing his Avatar, and asks about progress. "It'll be a few more weeks" says the scientist. For now Brian goes to the window and looks out at the Avatar training ground.
    "You're gonna have a blast." Alice says, sneaking up on Brian. "You're my responsibility, so I'm sorry for always pestering you...," she whispers. Alice walks away and goes back to the lab.
    Brian jumps when Alice starts talking. Then after she walks away he decides to go to the control room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:18 am