Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

5 posters

Na'vi Village

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Na'vi Village Empty Na'vi Village

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 am

Welcome to the Village. The rules are the same as Hometree...somewhat peaceful. Please limit fighting.
    Oe ma siltsan

Na'vi Village Empty Re: Na'vi Village

Post  Oe ma siltsan Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:15 am

Sorry, I posted in the wrong topic.
    Ninat stands at the base of hometree, observing all the People roaming around, conversing and preparing food. (Question: If there are no canidates for Tsahik in the future, could I be it? I hate to be pushy but just saying...).
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 am

Oe ma siltsan wrote:Sorry, I posted in the wrong topic.
    Ninat stands at the base of hometree, observing all the People roaming around, conversing and preparing food. (Question: If there are no canidates for Tsahik in the future, could I be it? I hate to be pushy but just saying...).
    3 things: We can't just assume nobody will want to be tsahik, so please wait. Second, I can definantly see you thought you were with the Omaticaya. Please remember you are here. Thirdly, I can tell you copied and pasted Wink
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 am

(im a noob.) liyanin eats a yerik she caught, digging into the delicious meat. she finishes off her meal and trots over to the direhorses.
    Oe ma siltsan

Post  Oe ma siltsan Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Ninat looks over at the new na'vi villager. She walked over and sat down next to her. "I am Ninat. Who are you?"
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 am

Oe ma siltsan wrote:Ninat looks over at the new na'vi villager. She walked over and sat down next to her. "I am Ninat. Who are you?"
    "Hello...," she begins, but is cut off by the sound of a direhorse whinning in her ear. She stands up and calms it down.
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 am

Yerik wrote:
    Oe ma siltsan wrote:Ninat looks over at the new na'vi villager. She walked over and sat down next to her. "I am Ninat. Who are you?"
    "Hello...," she begins, but is cut off by the sound of a direhorse whinning in her ear. She stands up and calms it down.
    "Kaltxì, ma tsmuke. fyape fko syaw ngar?" Ka'u says to the na'vi petting the pa'li.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:53 am

Liyanin smiles. "Oel ngati kameie. I'm Liyanin. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" the two sits down and...without wanting to admit it...Liyanin thinks the new na'vi is cute.
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 am

Yerik wrote:Liyanin smiles. "Oel ngati kameie. I'm Liyanin. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" the two sits down and...without wanting to admit it...Liyanin thinks the new na'vi is cute.
    (We are actually dating in real life, so I'm ok with it Admin.) Ka'u does the forehead sign. "I'm Ka'u. Nice to meet you, too." Ka'u sees Liyanin blushing.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 am

Ean Kewong wrote:
    Yerik wrote:Liyanin smiles. "Oel ngati kameie. I'm Liyanin. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" the two sits down and...without wanting to admit it...Liyanin thinks the new na'vi is cute.
    (We are actually dating in real life, so I'm ok with it Admin.) Ka'u does the forehead sign. "I'm Ka'u. Nice to meet you, too." Ka'u sees Liyanin blushing.
    Liyanin quickly looks away and scratches her head. "I need to hunt. Would you mind joining me?" she asked quietly. (Hrh, Ethan, really? Bruno Mars? Hrh)
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 am

(Hrh, yeah I just find his mug hysterical!) Ka'u nods smiling a bit. "Sure, ma tsmuke. Makto ko!" Ka'u and Liyanin mount Pa'li and ride out into the plains.
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:36 am

7 days have passed since Ka'u and Liyanin had met. Ka'u was very happy to have a new best friend.
    "So, ma eylan, ngaru lu fpom srak?" he asks the beautiful na'vi.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:55 am

Ean Kewong wrote:7 days have passed since Ka'u and Liyanin had met. Ka'u was very happy to have a new best friend.
    "So, ma eylan, ngaru lu fpom srak?" he asks the beautiful na'vi.
    Liyanin shrugs. "Sìltsan, irayo. The days have been going by very fast, though!" She grabs a piece of nantang meat. (Admin, this is ok, right? I don't actually know if the na'vi eat nantang meat but...?) Ka'u takes a bit of the meat and they sit in the quiet.
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:57 am

Ka'u starts to put his arm around Liyanin, but then theres a large boom, and they fly into the air, about a foot. Liyanin screams and hides in one of the huts, while Ka'u turns and looks at the horizon. There was nothing there, but then he heard it again. This time, he saw smoke rising from the ground far off, and he squinted his eyes. There was a larger boom, and he flew back, rolling onto the grass. Tawtute flying things came over the camp and started to shoot. Ka'u runs to Liyanin's hut and takes cover, hoping everybody else does the same.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 am

Ean Kewong wrote:Ka'u starts to put his arm around Liyanin, but then theres a large boom, and they fly into the air, about a foot. Liyanin screams and hides in one of the huts, while Ka'u turns and looks at the horizon. There was nothing there, but then he heard it again. This time, he saw smoke rising from the ground far off, and he squinted his eyes. There was a larger boom, and he flew back, rolling onto the grass. Tawtute flying things came over the camp and started to shoot. Ka'u runs to Liyanin's hut and takes cover, hoping everybody else does the same.
    Liyanin grabs onto Ka'u's arm. "Dear Eywa...what is happening?!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 am

(Seeing at Ka'u and Liyanin are the only real active members of the Direhorse Clan, you two are in the running for Tsahik and Eyktan. Good luck!)
    The Story Teller
    The Story Teller

Post  The Story Teller Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 am

Admin wrote:(Seeing at Ka'u and Liyanin are the only real active members of the Direhorse Clan, you two are in the running for Tsahik and Eyktan. Good luck!)
    (Congrats you two!) Vur Trr runs and hides in a hut, and cuts a hole in it with his knife, to see what's happening. It's quiet know, but the voices of awsawtute are getting louder. He unties his bow and points the arrow out the small hole, and shoots blindly. He hears an "Ahh!" then silence. He sees aw tawtute has been killed right in the heart by his arrow. "Victory!" he shouts a little to loudly.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 am

The Story Teller wrote:
    Admin wrote:(Seeing at Ka'u and Liyanin are the only real active members of the Direhorse Clan, you two are in the running for Tsahik and Eyktan. Good luck!)
    (Congrats you two!) Vur Trr runs and hides in a hut, and cuts a hole in it with his knife, to see what's happening. It's quiet know, but the voices of awsawtute are getting louder. He unties his bow and points the arrow out the small hole, and shoots blindly. He hears an "Ahh!" then silence. He sees aw tawtute has been killed right in the heart by his arrow. "Victory!" he shouts a little to loudly.
    There is another BOOOOOOM and Liyanin goes flying out of her hut and into the open. The structures fall on top of her and Ka'u. She scrambles out and pulls a passed out Ka'u with her, and joins the unfamiliar na'vi in his hut. They huddle and she watches as the na'vi kills awsawtute one by one.
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:33 am

It is a few days later, and the destruction is complete. Ka'u helps the others rebuild the village, and many have died. Many are injured, and few are able to help. Among them are: Ka'u, Liyanin, and (The story teller).
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 am

(Let's skip ahead...) The village is back into full-repair. the injured na'vi have healed, and the dead have been properly buried. Ka'u looks for his crush, Liyanin.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 am

Ean Kewong wrote:(Let's skip ahead...) The village is back into full-repair. the injured na'vi have healed, and the dead have been properly buried. Ka'u looks for his crush, Liyanin.
    Liyanin sees Ka'u and runs over to him. "Kaltxi, ma Ka'u! Ngaru lu fpom srak? Are you feeling well?" she asks eagrly.
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Post  Ean Kewong Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:23 am

Yerik wrote:
    Ean Kewong wrote:(Let's skip ahead...) The village is back into full-repair. the injured na'vi have healed, and the dead have been properly buried. Ka'u looks for his crush, Liyanin.
    Liyanin sees Ka'u and runs over to him. "Kaltxi, ma Ka'u! Ngaru lu fpom srak? Are you feeling well?" she asks eagrly.
    Ka'u looks down, then back up into Liyanin's eyes. They were a silky gold, cute and careless. "Theres actually something I want to tell you." he murmurs.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 am

Liyanin smiles hiding her face from Ka'u. She sturdies herself and looks up. "Srane?" she says strongly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content