Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

2 posters

Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips

Poll

Would you go on a Na'vi Trip?

[ 2 ]
    Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_lcap50%Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_lcap50%Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_lcap0%Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_lcap0%Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips Empty Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 am

1. Know what you are doing. Have some background experience with hunting and med.
    2. Learn how to properly cook raw meat. If you can't have access to this education, bring along hotdogs or hamburgers.
    3. Don't actually purify your water yourself. Botulism bacteria even lives in stream water, and doesn't die when you try to boil. If you can, go to WalMart and buy some water drops that clean the water for you. Still, I wouldn't completely trust it so bring along some water bottles.
    4. Don't die.
    5. Limit yourself. Do only what you know you can do.
    6. Know how to make a proper shelter. If you don't have access, bring along a tent.
    7. No electronics, except for cell phones. Emergencies, emergencies, emergencies!
    8. Camp at your own risk.
    9. No littering! You're a Na'vi now!
    10. Have a mediator. Somebody must keep the peace.
    11. Have a med kit at all times.
    12. Bug spray. I don't care if you are adopting the Na'vi culture (I do.) just bring along some bug spray to ward of ticks and mosquitos.
    13. Chose your camp far away from civilaztion, but not where you will get in trouble.
    14. No canned foods.
    15. You are Na'vi. Work together.
    16. If you are staying on an island, be sure to keep track of your boat.
    17. Deprive yourself from modern conviences. That means pooping in holes, and washing your hair into a bucket.
    18. Research proper survival techinques
    19. Think...Na'vi! Research the culture and adopt it! That's the point of this project!
    20. Live with your Earth Mother. Respect her and she will respect you.
    21. Okay, not ALL electronics. Bring a camera and post pictures of your camp and your epic journey! I will do the same, I promise.
    Ean Kewong
    Ean Kewong

Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips Empty Re: Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips

Post  Ean Kewong Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:45 am

Question: How long do you want the trips to last?
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips Empty Re: Rules and Guidelines for the Na'vi Trips

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Ean Kewong wrote:Question: How long do you want the trips to last?
    Good question. Minimum of 7 days, maximum of 4 weeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 pm