Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

3 posters

RDA Iknimaya

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

RDA Iknimaya Empty RDA Iknimaya

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 am

I recommend that only Avatars come up here with their assigned pilot, but regular humans may come too.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

RDA Iknimaya Empty Re: RDA Iknimaya

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue May 17, 2011 4:33 am

Tsteu Nantang ventures into the RDA portion of Iknimaya and waits for Sally, who told him to wait here if he needs her.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed May 18, 2011 5:10 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang ventures into the RDA portion of Iknimaya and waits for Sally, who told him to wait here if he needs her.
    Sally hears a thump . She looks up, seeing Tsteu Nantang outside. She exits the portable, and greets the Omaticaya leader. "Kaltxi, ma Tsteu Nantang. What do you need?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed May 18, 2011 5:14 am

Llanu wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang ventures into the RDA portion of Iknimaya and waits for Sally, who told him to wait here if he needs her.
    Sally hears a thump . She looks up, seeing Tsteu Nantang outside. She exits the portable, and greets the Omaticaya leader. "Kaltxi, ma Tsteu Nantang. What do you need?"
    "Kaltxi ma Sally, I need some advice" Tsteu Nantang begins, "We have tried our hardest to stay away from your people but two have come to us. They are in Kelutral, also there is another who is staying in the woods, what is the meaning of this?" (Whats up with your sig? A little strange for me nvm just saw post concerning it)
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Llanu wrote:
    "Kaltxi ma Sally, I need some advice" Tsteu Nantang begins, "We have tried our hardest to stay away from your people but two have come to us. They are in Kelutral, also there is another who is staying in the woods, what is the meaning of this?" (Whats up with your sig? A little strange for me nvm just saw post concerning it)
    Sally takes a deep breath and nods. "Oh, yes. I do know about the one staying in the forest. That is...um...Tara. Tara Sully. I think..." she sits down on the edge of the supporting rock. "I believe she's out there as an assignment. A job. She is supposed to survive in the Pandora forests. Get what I'm saying?"

(Hrh, yeah I know the sig was...weird. It's strange; it's an awkward way of hacking, don't you think?)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu May 19, 2011 3:57 am

"Yes, but I don't understand the other two, our tsahik found them and brought them to Kelutral. Is this another assignment?" Tsteu nantang asks with a confused look on his face.

(Yea definitely a strange situation, but I cant say that my friends wouldn't do the same thing if they found out about this site.)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 am

Tsteu Nantang notices Sally staying quiet and realises that she either cant answer his question, or she doesn't know. He says goodbye and goes back to kelutral.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 pm