Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

4 posters

Hell's Gate

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Hell's Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell's Gate

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Brian stumbles out of his room a little hung over. He found some alcohol in another box in the supply portion of his closet and had a few last night. He looks out the window again today.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:40 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian stumbles out of his room a little hung over. He found some alcohol in another box in the supply portion of his closet and had a few last night. He looks out the window again today.
    A few hours later Brian sees Selfridge head to the Avatar Control room. Thinking this is odd Brian follows him.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 am

Brian wakes up to the sound of the military celebrating about something. When he asks about it he finds out the Na'vi attacked an RDA base so that broke some agreement. Brian doesn't really care. He checks up on his avatar body, a few more days. He goes back to bed, nothing left to do...
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up to the sound of the military celebrating about something. When he asks about it he finds out the Na'vi attacked an RDA base so that broke some agreement. Brian doesn't really care. He checks up on his avatar body, a few more days. He goes back to bed, nothing left to do...
    Alice abruptly opens Brian's door. "Hey kid! We're in some deep, deep Sh*t."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up to the sound of the military celebrating about something. When he asks about it he finds out the Na'vi attacked an RDA base so that broke some agreement. Brian doesn't really care. He checks up on his avatar body, a few more days. He goes back to bed, nothing left to do...
    Alice abruptly opens Brian's door. "Hey kid! We're in some deep, deep Sh*t."
    Brian wakes up groggy, "What?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am

Alice laughs quietly. "Some dumbass Na'vi thinks that just because the RDA was finishing up a project, he can go and destroy an entire base. He screwed the entire operation! Now, Selfridge expects US to go in there and solve the problem!"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 am

Admin wrote:Alice laughs quietly. "Some dumbass Na'vi thinks that just because the RDA was finishing up a project, he can go and destroy an entire base. He screwed the entire operation! Now, Selfridge expects US to go in there and solve the problem!"
    "Sh*t but what are we supposed to do, my Avatar isnt ready yet and even if it was, we cant get close to them without getting knocked out." Brian stands up, and puts a shirt on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:36 am

Alice widens her eyes. "Oh, hello there," she laughs again. "Ok, well, I'm guessing that they somewhat trust Sally...if only she would WAKE UP (Hint, hint) we have a slim chance of getting in there."
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 am

Admin wrote:Alice widens her eyes. "Oh, hello there," she laughs again. "Ok, well, I'm guessing that they somewhat trust Sally...if only she would WAKE UP (Hint, hint) we have a slim chance of getting in there."
    (I'm here, I'm here.) Sally comes up to Brian and Alice. "Somebody say my name?!" she says.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 am

Admin wrote:Alice widens her eyes. "Oh, hello there," she laughs again. "Ok, well, I'm guessing that they somewhat trust Sally...if only she would WAKE UP (Hint, hint) we have a slim chance of getting in there."
    "Ok well talk to her then, I really should get some sleep (hrh i need like 48 hours of sleep I guess)" Brian layes back down and goes back to sleep. (I'm off for tonight be back tomorrow or Sun.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:44 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    "Ok well talk to her then, I really should get some sleep (hrh i need like 48 hours of sleep I guess)" Brian layes back down and goes back to sleep. (I'm off for tonight be back tomorrow or Sun.)
    (Hrh, ok sleepy head. And have a good time!) Alice turns to Sally. "Yes. Suit up. We're going back to hometree."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:05 am

Brian wakes up to a kick to his ribs. Its the scientist who was making his Avatar. He tells Brian to follow him to the lab.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:46 am

Brian lays down on his bed, and starts writing his story.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:01 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian lays down on his bed, and starts writing his story.
    Brian finishes a small chunk of his story, stands up, and walks out his door. He was going to go to the lab to check on Alice but the nighttime Pandoran wilderness catches his eye. He is mesmerized, staring out the window for several hours.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:04 am

"The Pandora night is like a drug," Alice says, startling Brian. "Trust me, I know. It's the same for all of those who first come here. You'll get used to it." She smiles and walks off, returning to her nasty lab-work.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 am

Admin wrote:"The Pandora night is like a drug," Alice says, startling Brian. "Trust me, I know. It's the same for all of those who first come here. You'll get used to it." She smiles and walks off, returning to her nasty lab-work.
    "Shes right," He thinks but Brian cant pull himself away. After several more hours, the sun begins to come up and he can finally rip himself away. He goes into his room and passes out on the floor. When he wakes up he says, "Ok no more looking out the window at night." And he moves from the floor to his bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:31 am

Alice is walking around Hell's Gate, when she decides to take a little...vacation. She gathers some camping materials and necessary tools for survival, and heads into the Pandoran wilderness.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 am

Brian wakes up gets dressed, goes to the Avatar control room.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:41 am

Brian wakes up, but stays in his room. He is scared and doesn't want to talk to anyone. He stays in his room for 2 straight days before finally going to the food court so he can live.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up, but stays in his room. He is scared and doesn't want to talk to anyone. He stays in his room for 2 straight days before finally going to the food court so he can live.
    After a rather short meal. Brian goes back to his room, lays down on his bed, covers his ears and cries himself to sleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 pm

That night, Alice hears Brian weeping from inside his "room". She opens the door. "You alright?" She asks.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:08 am

Admin wrote:That night, Alice hears Brian weeping from inside his "room". She opens the door. "You alright?" She asks.
    Brian looks up, "Yea I'm all g..." He starts crying again, "No, no I'm not, Alice you know Avatars right? Then can you answer a question for me?" Alice agrees and Brian continues, "Is it possible... for Avatars to... have a mind of their own, like a conscience?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 am

Alice nods. "Yeah, Avatars are the main reason I'm on Pandora. But...I've never thought about them actually having their own mind. They're supposed to remain dormant while you're awake," Alice looks out the window. "Unless, there's some sort of exception...one of which I've never heard of, at least."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:48 am

Admin wrote:Alice nods. "Yeah, Avatars are the main reason I'm on Pandora. But...I've never thought about them actually having their own mind. They're supposed to remain dormant while you're awake," Alice looks out the window. "Unless, there's some sort of exception...one of which I've never heard of, at least."
    Brian stops crying and chuckles, "Well this is going to sound crazy but please hear me out. Ever since I linked up to my avatar I've been hearing voices in my head," Alice glares at Brian but he continues anyway, "But they are in a language I dont understan..." Brian grabs his head, and yells "SHUT UP!" but then continues. "Hey Alice you know that language that the natives speak right? That Nivi, or novo, or nave, anyway can you say a few words for me?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:45 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Alice nods. "Yeah, Avatars are the main reason I'm on Pandora. But...I've never thought about them actually having their own mind. They're supposed to remain dormant while you're awake," Alice looks out the window. "Unless, there's some sort of exception...one of which I've never heard of, at least."
    Brian stops crying and chuckles, "Well this is going to sound crazy but please hear me out. Ever since I linked up to my avatar I've been hearing voices in my head," Alice glares at Brian but he continues anyway, "But they are in a language I dont understan..." Brian grabs his head, and yells "SHUT UP!" but then continues. "Hey Alice you know that language that the natives speak right? That Nivi, or novo, or nave, anyway can you say a few words for me?"
    Alice laughs. "It's Na'vi, smart one. And yes, I can. Oel ngati kameie, ma tsmukan. Oe lu nawma skxawng!" She laughs quietly, but then focuses herself on the severity of the situation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 pm