Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

Txonä Rolyu
    Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet 2012 Empty AvatarMeet 2012

Post  Txonä Rolyu Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Kaltxì ma frapo (hello everyone) I am a member of the AvatarMeet planning team and I would like to bring everyone the wonderful news that the dates are now confirmed and registration is OPEN!!! If you want to have the time of your life with fellow Avatar fans next summer then you won't want to miss this event! I also apologize for my long absence. I will try to be around these parts more often Smile

The wait is over! Dates are now confirmed. They are July 19th-23rd 2012, with two pre-meetup camping events happening between July 15th and July 18th. We now have an event calendar on our website here.

Online Registration is Now Open. To register for the 2012 meetup simply go to AvatarMeet.com and create an account. Or click here. Registration allows you get benefits such as hotel discounts, news and updates and guaranteed spaces in events. It helps us to know the numbers and statistics to plan an awesome event for everyone.  Smile  Registration is completely free and only takes a few minutes. Even if you aren't sure that you will be attending the meetup, it is highly recommended that you create an account, as you will have access to information and other important updates.

We have a hotel for our group. We have made arrangements with The Best Western Executive Inn. The hotel will be giving our group an excellent discount and will be providing rooms/space for some of our events. Instructions on how to make your reservation are on our website here.

We are now accepting donations. Several events need to be paid in advance. Please see more info here.

AvatarMeet.com has gone through a huge overhaul and there are many new pages to explore, as well as old ones that have been updated. There will be more updates to come, so check back often.

We have prepared a checklist of things to do to get ready for next year's meetup:

We look forward to seeing everyone in Seattle next year!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 pm