A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

RDA Territory

Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Re: RDA Territory

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 am

Mineya feels the pounding of rocks on Tourk's wings, and looks down. "Oh, now I find him!"

Na'vi fya swey <3

I applaud my lil' sister Avatard for writing such beautiful poems. See the most recent one here
    Spoiler:
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Admin wrote:Mineya feels the pounding of rocks on Tourk's wings, and looks down. "Oh, now I find him!"
    Tsteu Nantang waits until he is sure he has Mineya's attention then bolts into the forest trying to find a clearing so that Toruk can land, after a few seconds he finds one.

Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Mineya watches overhead, and sees Tsteu Nantang waiting in the forest alone. She swoops down and lands, just barely filling making the clearing. Mineya huddles underneath Toruks' wing, the sounds of war not too far off. "Ma Tsteu Nantang, za'u! You must come with me and stay safe!"

Na'vi fya swey <3

I applaud my lil' sister Avatard for writing such beautiful poems. See the most recent one here
    Spoiler:
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 am

Admin wrote:Mineya watches overhead, and sees Tsteu Nantang waiting in the forest alone. She swoops down and lands, just barely filling making the clearing. Mineya huddles underneath Toruks' wing, the sounds of war not too far off. "Ma Tsteu Nantang, za'u! You must come with me and stay safe!"
    An explosion is heard in the distance. Tsteu Nantang looks Mineya in the eyes and says, "Just point me in the direction of Kelutral, I'm not injured badly so I can make my own way back. You need to call off the attack, I do not want anymore Na'vi to die over me."

Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya watches overhead, and sees Tsteu Nantang waiting in the forest alone. She swoops down and lands, just barely filling making the clearing. Mineya huddles underneath Toruks' wing, the sounds of war not too far off. "Ma Tsteu Nantang, za'u! You must come with me and stay safe!"
    An explosion is heard in the distance. Tsteu Nantang looks Mineya in the eyes and says, "Just point me in the direction of Kelutral, I'm not injured badly so I can make my own way back. You need to call off the attack, I do not want anymore Na'vi to die over me."
    Mineya hesitates, glaring at her leader. "Skxawng, these Na'vi do not die just for you, but for their freedom from the aysawtute." she nods behind her. "And kelutral is back that way." she hisses, flying into the air.

Na'vi fya swey <3

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:01 am