A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

General Discussion

Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

General Discussion

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 am

Fìtseng, hapxìtu tsun pängkxo "about" ngeyä tìkangkemvi. (Here, members can chat about your next project.)

Na'vi fya swey <3

I applaud my lil' sister Avatard for writing such beautiful poems. See the most recent one here
    Spoiler:
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Re: General Discussion

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 am

Avatard, have you posted for a writing team on Learn Na'vi.org yet?

Na'vi fya swey <3

I applaud my lil' sister Avatard for writing such beautiful poems. See the most recent one here
    Spoiler:
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:14 am

Admin wrote:Avatard, have you posted for a writing team on Learn Na'vi.org yet?
    Sran, slä kawtu am'eyng (Grammer, hrh!)! Shame, because I know a lot of people there would be useful assets. (Hrh, I said ASSets...)

Nga lu skxawng. Nga lu skxawng. Nga lu skxawng. Nga lu skxawng. Why? ... Oe lu skxawng. Oe lu skxawng. Oe lu skxawng.

Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 am

Ok, quick question before I really commit to helping is what is this story generally about?I hope you understand that I dont want to get involved with a project that would be too...weird. Very Happy

Tsahik

Post  avatard on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Ok, quick question before I really commit to helping is what is this story generally about?I hope you understand that I dont want to get involved with a project that would be too...weird. Very Happy
    Right now I'm kind of thinking of having it be about a human that heads of to Pandora...she/he meets becomes a scientist there, and it's when the humans FIRST come to Pandora; not sure yet though, I need a ligit plan first!

Nga lu skxawng. Nga lu skxawng. Nga lu skxawng. Nga lu skxawng. Why? ... Oe lu skxawng. Oe lu skxawng. Oe lu skxawng.

Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Ok, quick question before I really commit to helping is what is this story generally about?I hope you understand that I dont want to get involved with a project that would be too...weird. Very Happy
    Right now I'm kind of thinking of having it be about a human that heads of to Pandora...she/he meets becomes a scientist there, and it's when the humans FIRST come to Pandora; not sure yet though, I need a ligit plan first!
    Ok! sounds interesting, I have actually been wondering about the first humans that arrive there so its right up my alley. Very Happy I'm in!

Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Ok! sounds interesting, I have actually been wondering about the first humans that arrive there so its right up my alley. Very Happy I'm in!
    Good to hear! And I've have been wondering, too. We've never really heard about the first humans on Pandora!

Na'vi fya swey <3

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 am