Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 4 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:27 am

Hours have passed since Tsteu Nantang's encounter with his nantang tsmuk. The Omaticaya are all resting for the night when four loud explosions are heard coming from a RDA base. A hour later, a figure appears, slowly limping its way towards hometree. The Na'vi people get on guard with their bows ready. That is when a very, very bloody Tsteu Nantang raises his arm with his bow in a submissive pose. He screams with all his might, "IT...IS...DONE..." and then he collapses 10 feet from the entrance of hometree.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:57 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Hours have passed since Tsteu Nantang's encounter with his nantang tsmuk. The Omaticaya are all resting for the night when four loud explosions are heard coming from a RDA base. A hour later, a figure appears, slowly limping its way towards hometree. The Na'vi people get on guard with their bows ready. That is when a very, very bloody Tsteu Nantang raises his arm with his bow in a submissive pose. He screams with all his might, "IT...IS...DONE..." and then he collapses 10 feet from the entrance of hometree.

Mineya runs to him and picks his limp body up. "Ma Tsteu Nantag...?" She shakes him. "Wake up, wake up!"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:15 am

Tsteu Nantang just forces enough energy to open his eyes and say, "Don't worry, ma Mineya, I will heal as I have before." Before blacking out again.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Tsteu Nantang wakes up several days later incredibly hungry and thirsty but in too much pain to move. He sees a fire next to him and realizes that he is in hometree. A few minutes later a nantang comes to him with something in its mouth, its yerik meat. He thanks the nantang and tries to sit up, but that causes to much pain. So he decides to eat the meat laying down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up several days later incredibly hungry and thirsty but in too much pain to move. He sees a fire next to him and realizes that he is in hometree. A few minutes later a nantang comes to him with something in its mouth, its yerik meat. He thanks the nantang and tries to sit up, but that causes to much pain. So he decides to eat the meat laying down.
    Mineya sits down next to her friend. "This must end...I do not like seeing you in pain. Stop this craziness, Tsteu Nantang, for your own good."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Tsteu Nantang chuckles, then grabs his chest out of pain. "Irayo for the concern ma 'eylan, but I am done. My goal was simply revenge on the tawtute for everything they have done recently, and in that I believe I have succeded. To be honest I am surprised I am able to be here talking to you. I was sure I would have died in my fight."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang chuckles, then grabs his chest out of pain. "Irayo for the concern ma 'eylan, but I am done. My goal was simply revenge on the tawtute for everything they have done recently, and in that I believe I have succeded. To be honest I am surprised I am able to be here talking to you. I was sure I would have died in my fight."
    Mineya laughed. "Hrh, ma tsmukan. I believe that Eywa has seen something in you, though that has kept you alive. Who knows?" She stood up and grabbed a piece of meat, then sat down again and ate.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Na'vi Hometree - Page 4 Empty Llanu

Post  Llanu Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 am

Llanu walks in and sits in group of na'vi, very still and quiet, hoping not to offend anybody. She eats a few teylu, then listens to the conversation going on. She says nothing, still very new to everything. "Yesterday, I was hunting and a palalukan chased me out of its territory. Scary beasts, they are." Llanu sees this as her chance. "Srane, they are really scary. Once, I had a nightmare about one and-," One of the na'vi put their hand up. "That's great, uh...Llinna, right? Anywho...," Llanu sat back, ashamed, a misfit. She frowned and watched the flames of the fire blaze slowly in front of her.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:39 am

Lor Menari wrote:Llanu walks in and sits in group of na'vi, very still and quiet, hoping not to offend anybody. She eats a few teylu, then listens to the conversation going on. She says nothing, still very new to everything. "Yesterday, I was hunting and a palalukan chased me out of its territory. Scary beasts, they are." Llanu sees this as her chance. "Srane, they are really scary. Once, I had a nightmare about one and-," One of the na'vi put their hand up. "That's great, uh...Llinna, right? Anywho...," Llanu sat back, ashamed, a misfit. She frowned and watched the flames of the fire blaze slowly in front of her.
    Tsteu Nantang sees the conversation that occurred between Llanu and the other Na'vi. He asks a fellow na'vi hunter to convince her to come over and talk to him.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 am

Llanu agrees to follow the hunter and sits next to the injured hunter she was conviced to talk to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 am

Mineya decides to explore the wilderness for a while, and heads out to the forest.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 am

Lor Menari wrote:Llanu agrees to follow the hunter and sits next to the injured hunter she was conviced to talk to.
    Tsteu Nantang looks up and sees Llanu and says, "Kaltxi ma taronyu! First off what is your name? I have never seen you around here. Secondly welcome to the clan, most people are nice around here, but you have to prove yourself worthy before you get any real recognition."
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Lor Menari wrote:Llanu agrees to follow the hunter and sits next to the injured hunter she was conviced to talk to.
    Tsteu Nantang looks up and sees Llanu and says, "Kaltxi ma taronyu! First off what is your name? I have never seen you around here. Secondly welcome to the clan, most people are nice around here, but you have to prove yourself worthy before you get any real recognition."
    Llanu shrugs. "Oel ngati kameie, ma na'vi. Oeru syaw fko Llanu. ngenga lu tupe? Ulte...irayo for actually talking to me."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 am

Lor Menari wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Llanu shrugs. "Oel ngati kameie, ma na'vi. Oeru syaw fko Llanu. ngenga lu tupe? Ulte...irayo for actually talking to me."
    "Oh! how rude of me," Tsteu Nantang starts, "oeru syaw fko Tsteu Nantang. And that is no problem remember if you need to talk to someone, I'll be here for a while."
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Lor Menari wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    "Oh! how rude of me," Tsteu Nantang starts, "oeru syaw fko Tsteu Nantang. And that is no problem remember if you need to talk to someone, I'll be here for a while."
    Llanu smiled. "Irayo, ma Tsteu Nantang. I appreciate you being here." Llanu stands up and walks to a group of pa'li, studying the creatures carefully.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:47 am

Just as Llanu walks away, Tsteu Nantang sees Mineya run in, seemingly shaken up. He wonders what happened, he wants to ask her but he cant force himself to get up. He feels useless.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Mineya sits next to her eylan and curls her knees up to her chest. "They almost killed me. Again. They are killing the forest and--and I can't do anything." she murmurs.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 am

Admin wrote:Mineya sits next to her eylan and curls her knees up to her chest. "They almost killed me. Again. They are killing the forest and--and I can't do anything." she murmurs.
    (Wild guess said you ment me? Sorry if not) Tsteu Nantang curses. He thinks of anything he can do from his current position. Then he says, "I'm so sick of this! But there is nothing I can do either. We've taken down three bases already! When will they get the Idea!" Then he lays back down defeated, and still in pain.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya sits next to her eylan and curls her knees up to her chest. "They almost killed me. Again. They are killing the forest and--and I can't do anything." she murmurs.
    (Wild guess said you ment me? Sorry if not) Tsteu Nantang curses. He thinks of anything he can do from his current position. Then he says, "I'm so sick of this! But there is nothing I can do either. We've taken down three bases already! When will they get the Idea!" Then he lays back down defeated, and still in pain.
    (Srane, ma tsmukan hrh I meant you) Mineya closes her eyes and images a world without the tawtute. "Maybe someday. Hopefully...they will get the message."
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:26 am

I see Mineya and Tsteu Nantang sitting next to each other, both looking quite distressed. "Kaltxi. What is wrong?" I ask.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:34 am

Tsteu Nantang looks up and sees Ninat and he explains what has happened lately ending with, "And the tawtute just attacked the forest again... I running out of Ideas."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:37 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang looks up and sees Ninat and he explains what has happened lately ending with, "And the tawtute just attacked the forest again... I running out of Ideas."
    Mineya frowns. "I am afraid there is only one way to solve this...we must lead a revolution against the tawtute. But, as of right now, it is impossible. For now we will have to wait."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 am

"Mllte, I want to lead at least a part of this, so we must wait a bit" Tsteu Nantang says with a smile, knowing perfectly well that what Mineya is suggesting is basically suicide, but he has escaped death before.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:45 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:"Mllte, I want to lead at least a part of this, so we must wait a bit" Tsteu Nantang says with a smile, knowing perfectly well that what Mineya is suggesting is basically suicide, but he has escaped death before.
    I sigh. "We are too weak to actually lead a battle. I agree with you ma eylan but...what if none of us survived?" I lay back and fall onto the grass.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:48 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:"Mllte, I want to lead at least a part of this, so we must wait a bit" Tsteu Nantang says with a smile, knowing perfectly well that what Mineya is suggesting is basically suicide, but he has escaped death before.
    I sigh. "We are too weak to actually lead a battle. I agree with you ma eylan but...what if none of us survived?" I lay back and fall onto the grass.
    (Ehee hee...battle sounds fun.) Mineya shrugs. "Ninat is right. We are far too weak. All of us. And Tsteu Nantang; you are very injured for Eywa's sake!" Mineya falls back too, exhausted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 pm