Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

4 posters

Questions?

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Questions? Empty Questions?

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:54 am

I figured this would be a good spot to ask questions on the RP
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Questions? Empty Re: Questions?

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:55 am

So my only question right now is would this be set pre-movie or post-movie?
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:So my only question right now is would this be set pre-movie or post-movie?
    Good question. I'm really leaning towards post-movie, even though I'm in the process of creating the RDA. But though the RDA was driven out in the movie, we may have to go with before Jake arrives. Thank you for asking!
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Questions? Empty Whose online?

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 am

Is there anyway we can get rid of the map in the whose online link... I kind of don't want everyone to know generally where i live...
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Is there anyway we can get rid of the map in the whose online link... I kind of don't want everyone to know generally where i live...
    How so? Do you mean the "Who's online" thing at the bottom? If yes, then there are two things you can do: You can change your setting to "Dont show my online status" and I can remove that entirely. If this didnt answer your question, please explain further.
    Thanks,
    Admin
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:36 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Is there anyway we can get rid of the map in the whose online link... I kind of don't want everyone to know generally where i live...
    How so? Do you mean the "Who's online" thing at the bottom? If yes, then there are two things you can do: You can change your setting to "Dont show my online status" and I can remove that entirely. If this didnt answer your question, please explain further.
    Thanks,
    Admin
    That is what I meant thank you for the tip. Sorry for the stupid question, this is only the 2nd Forum that I am actively a part of.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Thanks,
    Admin
    That is what I meant thank you for the tip. Sorry for the stupid question, this is only the 2nd Forum that I am actively a part of.
    Haha that's fine. I ask stupid questions ALL THE TIME. And it was not a stupid question Smile
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Questions? Empty What are the insults Neytiri says to Jake?

Post  Txur Tirea Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 am

I've watched the movie a hundered times but I just can't figure out what Neytiri is saying to Jake. It's because she talks really fast and I always have it down quiet so I don't piss off my parents...yeah uh I watch it at 2 in the morning and they're asleep and...yeah...
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:10 am

Txur Tirea wrote:I've watched the movie a hundered times but I just can't figure out what Neytiri is saying to Jake. It's because she talks really fast and I always have it down quiet so I don't piss off my parents...yeah uh I watch it at 2 in the morning and they're asleep and...yeah...
    Hrh I know what that is like, but what part in the movie does Neytiri insult Jake? I know she yells at him a few times, but I don't remember any insults.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Txur Tirea wrote:I've watched the movie a hundered times but I just can't figure out what Neytiri is saying to Jake. It's because she talks really fast and I always have it down quiet so I don't piss off my parents...yeah uh I watch it at 2 in the morning and they're asleep and...yeah...
    Hrh I know what that is like, but what part in the movie does Neytiri insult Jake? I know she yells at him a few times, but I don't remember any insults.
    I think he's talking about the part where Jake gets attacked by the viperwolves and then Neytiri shows up, throws the torch in the water, and she says SOMETHING while doing it...this is frustrating me now...
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    I think he's talking about the part where Jake gets attacked by the viperwolves and then Neytiri shows up, throws the torch in the water, and she says SOMETHING while doing it...this is frustrating me now...
    If thats the case. Then the Na'vi she says is just respecting the aynantang and she called Jake a stupid skyperson. But she doesn't really insult him in english.
    ALSO remember this is more of a thread for questions on the RP not on avatar I would gladly add a thread for movie discussion if everyone would like.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    If thats the case. Then the Na'vi she says is just respecting the aynantang and she called Jake a stupid skyperson. But she doesn't really insult him in english.
    ALSO remember this is more of a thread for questions on the RP not on avatar I would gladly add a thread for movie discussion if everyone would like.
    Ah, I think that would be wonderful. Irayo
    -Admin
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:30 am

Admin wrote:Ah, I think that would be wonderful. Irayo
    -Admin
    Done Very Happy please keep all movie related discussion in the Movie Discussion thread under Behind the Scenes from here on out.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 am

What is your view on a Na'vi of one tribe to visit another tribe? For example: a member of the Omaticaya visiting the Ikran Clan of the Eastern Sea. What is your policy on this Admin?
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:12 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:What is your view on a Na'vi of one tribe to visit another tribe? For example: a member of the Omaticaya visiting the Ikran Clan of the Eastern Sea. What is your policy on this Admin?
    I say go on ahead. That's why all are open to everybody. If you want to visit another clan, or if you have friends that are users in other clans, go right ahead.
    Thanks for asking,
    Admin
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Questions? Empty Speaking formally and unformally?

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:05 am

I've noticed that everybody on here speaks Na'vi a little bit differently, and I'm not all sure if one is FORMAL and one is INFORMAL. Help? Irayo!
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:25 am

avatard wrote:I've noticed that everybody on here speaks Na'vi a little bit differently, and I'm not all sure if one is FORMAL and one is INFORMAL. Help? Irayo!
    As far as im aware we all speak it about the same can I have an Example?
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:38 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    avatard wrote:I've noticed that everybody on here speaks Na'vi a little bit differently, and I'm not all sure if one is FORMAL and one is INFORMAL. Help? Irayo!
    As far as im aware we all speak it about the same can I have an Example?
    (This doesn't only apply to live na'vi i've seen in on other websites) Some say "awsawtute" and others say tawtute...I'm wondering if this is singling out or is it speaking formal? Hm...And unitarontokx that's the first time I've heard that one...spelling? I don't know.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:56 am

Well personally it doesn't matter but with your examples its just techicalities. Ie: tawtute means sky person where aysawtute means many sky people also I messed up in my post with uniltarontokx, it means Avatar body where uniltaronyu means an Active avatar.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:37 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Well personally it doesn't matter but with your examples its just techicalities. Ie: tawtute means sky person where aysawtute means many sky people also I messed up in my post with uniltarontokx, it means Avatar body where uniltaronyu means an Active avatar.
    Gotcha! And I knew about the last one from my...trusty dictionary! .-. Thank you for clarifying. Hrh, oe ma skxawng. Oe ma skxawng...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:25 am