A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.


    Na'vi Village

    Share
    avatar
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2011-02-10
    Location : The Midwest ;)

    Na'vi Village

    Post  Admin on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:02 pm

    Welcome to The Village. Here is a mostly peaceful place. I understand if somebody is messing with your mate, but c'monnnn.


    Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    WanYerik

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-05-28

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  WanYerik on Sun May 29, 2011 12:24 am

    Ateyo sits in the village, carving a bow. He takes a break and looks for another Na'vi to hang out with.

    lamb

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-05

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  lamb on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:43 am

    WanYerik wrote:Ateyo sits in the village, carving a bow. He takes a break and looks for another Na'vi to hang out with.
    Z sees Ateyo and sits down next to him. "Kaltxì." he sas
    avatar
    WanYerik

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-05-28

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  WanYerik on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:09 am

    Ateyo looks up. "Ah, kaltxì. Oeru syaw fko Ateyo, ulte nga?" he asks politely.

    lamb

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-05

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  lamb on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 am

    "Oe lu 'Zem. I am a great hunter!" he says a little to happily.

    lamb

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-05

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  lamb on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 am

    Ateyo doesn't respond; Z stands and leaves this part of the village to do some hunting practice.

    Z sees the perfect prey: A Hellfire Wasp! He draws his bow and hits the creature right in the abdomen, a clean shot. "Woo-hoo!" he smiles. He collects his arrow and continues practice on a tree instead.
    avatar
    WanYerik

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-05-28

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  WanYerik on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

    Ateyo watches Z walk away, and stands up. He makes himself a small meal and sits around a fire to eat, in hope that some Na'vi will join him. He is lonely Sad

    lamb

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-05

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  lamb on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 pm

    WanYerik wrote:Ateyo watches Z walk away, and stands up. He makes himself a small meal and sits around a fire to eat, in hope that some Na'vi will join him. He is lonely Sad
    Z turns around and sees Ateyo sitting at the fire alone. "Hey, Ateyo!" he calls out. "Come here." he says.
    avatar
    WanYerik

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-05-28

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  WanYerik on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 am

    lamb wrote:
    WanYerik wrote:Ateyo watches Z walk away, and stands up. He makes himself a small meal and sits around a fire to eat, in hope that some Na'vi will join him. He is lonely Sad
    Z turns around and sees Ateyo sitting at the fire alone. "Hey, Ateyo!" he calls out. "Come here." he says.
    "Srane?" he asks, confused. "What do you need?"

    lamb

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-06-05

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  lamb on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:08 am

    lamb wrote:
    WanYerik wrote:Ateyo watches Z walk away, and stands up. He makes himself a small meal and sits around a fire to eat, in hope that some Na'vi will join him. He is lonely Sad
    Z turns around and sees Ateyo sitting at the fire alone. "Hey, Ateyo!" he calls out. "Come here." he says.
    Z unties his bow. "I need to go hunting. Want to come with me?"

    Amanti

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-07-02

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  Amanti on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:17 am

    Amanti smiles to herself as she sits in her family's hut, drawing pictures in the dirt. She perks her ears and hears a group of direhorses come thundernig towards her.

    Jellysquirt

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-07-04

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  Jellysquirt on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:36 am

    Amanti wrote:Amanti smiles to herself as she sits in her family's hut, drawing pictures in the dirt. She perks her ears and hears a group of direhorses come thundernig towards her.
    "Amanti," Llyana murmurs, coming into the hut. "Come outside; I must show you something."

    Amanti

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-07-02

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  Amanti on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 am

    Jellysquirt wrote:
    Amanti wrote:Amanti smiles to herself as she sits in her family's hut, drawing pictures in the dirt. She perks her ears and hears a group of direhorses come thundernig towards her.
    "Amanti," Llyana murmurs, coming into the hut. "Come outside; I must show you something."
    "Srane?" She asks, looking up. "What is it?" Amanti stands, following her mother outside.

    Jellysquirt

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-07-04

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  Jellysquirt on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

    Llyana gestures for Amanti to follow her. "Za'u. You will see."

    Amanti

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-07-02

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  Amanti on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:52 am

    Amanti and Llyana move outside; Amanti looks around, confused. "What is there to see?" she asks.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Na'vi Village

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:55 pm